The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I still don't know why Moose hasn't been snatched up by one of the bigger promotions yet ..

Been giving MLW a look recently. Enjoying it. Has an old school ECW feel to it.

Matt Riddle vs. Timothy Thatcher was an excellent match. War Chamber II on YouTube
Moose has really grown during his time in TNA. He seems like an obvious WWE guy. Maybe they they don't want a 40yo starting fresh with the company?

Anyone checking out Rampage tonight? A pretty good show. Claudio and Swerve had a good match for the title. Chuck Taylor and Trent Beretta had a bloody parking lot brawl. I wasn't expecting that kind of match.

Purrazzo looks to be turning heel after Thunder Rosa beat her with a roll up pin by attacking her after the match. I might catch one AEW show a week if that ,and was channel surfing and decided to check it out tonight.

Just getting to Collision/Rampage today.

The Guns have really benefited from their association with Jay White. They are growing into some world class heals.

Good to see Fenix back. Great match against "totally not Black Taurus". The latter has been great on the indies. I'd like to see him get some more time.

I've always liked the Vets. Hopefully the stick around. They were one of the best parts of NXT UK.

Great match from Claudio and Swerve. No big shock there. The "Swere Stop" with the opponent standing sure looks like a Lee/Grimes cave in. Guessing that was intentional.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back