The Walking Dead: World Beyond (Premieres Tonight on AMC)

I watched. Interesting to get some back story of the black helicopters. I don’t have high hopes though.

Sounds like it got pretty meh reviews. I would say it's weird they are doing yet another spinoff considering the ratings of the main show continue to drop, but they have at least said this series will be 2 seasons only.

I just wonder how much longer this whole franchise can go on; they keep pushing to grow it but the interest is shrinking.

Sounds like it got pretty meh reviews. I would say it's weird they are doing yet another spinoff considering the ratings of the main show continue to drop, but they have at least said this series will be 2 seasons only.

I just wonder how much longer this whole franchise can go on; they keep pushing to grow it but the interest is shrinking.

But there are going to be movies...

I watched episode 1, not sure I’m going to keep watching.

But there are going to be movies...

I watched episode 1, not sure I’m going to keep watching.

Honestly, they'd really benefit by shelving the franchise about 5 years, then bringing it back.

I mean when you get down to it, there's only so many stories you can tell about a zombie infested world. And eventually most of the walkers would have to just die out and with fewer humans, fewer walkers would happen after death. Seems like after about 20-30 years it wouldn't be much of an issue anymore.

Reactions: Lurkerin
How is it doing in the ratings. I only think about when I see this thread bump up... which isnt often.

I watched the first one and it at least held my attention a little bit. I haven't watched 1 episode of the main show or Fear in long over a year. The idea of the kids is a nice twist on it so I'll give it 3-4 episodes and see what I think. I don't have high hopes though. This genre is really played out, IMO.

VN Store

Back