The Vols Week 3 opponent, Tennessee Tech, plays UT Martin on ESPN+ 4PM Sunday 4/11 (Updated)

Seems they play about every year. I used stop by tech occasionally when in cookeville and watch games. Remember quite a few years ago I saw the team with Bubba Trammell and Todd Helton play in Cookeville. Trammell hit one out, if I remember correctly.

Reading this reminded me the Ivy League was to play football also this spring. Apparently last week they cancelled all spring 2021 sports including the postponed 2020 football season

Reactions: Border Vol
I thought Austin Peay played during the fall season? I clearly remember watching them play in the early weeks of the CFB season.
They played & lost 3 games last fall while picking up almost $1 million for travelling to bigger football programs. Defending OVC champions & predicted to do it again. I'm at Tech graduate & gleefully surprised by this victory.

I watched JSU a little yesterday just to take a look at Deion's team. They looked good against the competition. They BTHO someone 53-0. I always say "Football is better than no football."

Reactions: Border Vol and MAD
I watched JSU a little yesterday just to take a look at Deion's team. They looked good against the competition. They BTHO someone 53-0. I always say "Football is better than no football."
Is he the Head Coach?

VN Store

Back