The Vols next transfer will be a ____________.

The Vols next transfer will be a __________.

• QB

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • WR

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • OL

Votes: 16 4.8%
  • RB

Votes: 42 12.6%
  • DL

Votes: 69 20.7%
  • LB

Votes: 99 29.6%
  • DB

Votes: 89 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A slight deviation from the subject, but I haven't seen or heard anyone speculate whether Mitchell will get a medical redshirt and return next year at linebacker. Does anybody have any actual info (not wild guess) on this? He definitely could be a boost to our D if he can/will come back.

A slight deviation from the subject, but I haven't seen or heard anyone speculate whether Mitchell will get a medical redshirt and return next year at linebacker. Does anybody have any actual info (not wild guess) on this? He definitely could be a boost to our D if he can/will come back.

I think he only played 4 games and is eligible to RS without a medical RS.

Also I think his best decision is to stay. His options are:

1) Go pro and and likely be an undrafted free agent because he was out all year.

2) Transfer down a division because he already used his transfer.

3) Stay at Tennessee.

Which is the best option? Seems pretty clear.

Reactions: HalfullVol
With no basis for my guess I went with DL. HOPING that some quality guys on some deep and talented teams will be looking for some playing time and if they can crush the pocket, we have reps to offer. Backup plan is CB... same logic. Not a clue what our LB plan is.

I will say tight end, which is not an option in the poll, because they just got Charlie Browder from UCF. :)

Last edited:
Just lost the running back they have been going after to South Carolina, Beal-Smith from Wake Forest

I think when all is said and done, we will get a boat load of defensive players at various positions. They know we have a big need for that all along the line. AND immediate playing time as a result will be in our favor.

Not so fast my friend. Hell they transfer out even before they officially transfer in.:rolleyes:
I foresee a day in the not too distant future when teams get a player out of the portal for a single game and then put him back in. Sad the direction the game is headed

VN Store

Back