The USS Donald Trump?

Should the US continue naming aircraft carriers after Presidents

• Yes, I want to see the USS Clinton and USS Obama!

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, go back to the traditional names for carriers like the Yorktown and Saratoga

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Ugh, it'll be too political and people will gripe regardless...I'd rather have some pie

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
same difference to the point being made. he and his band sucked and are really only relevant because he died in the prime of their career.
But you know as well as I do since he wouldn't have a point to make, he would have made that one.

same difference to the point being made. he and his band sucked and are really only relevant because he died in the prime of their career.
Meh, that only speaks to personal taste. I liked Nevermind (as did many others)... but as far as relevancy? You are just wrong. 1992 was a flash point in the history of rock and they were at the center of it.

Meh, that only speaks to personal taste. I liked Nevermind (as did many others)... but as far as relevancy? You are just wrong. 1992 was a flash point in the history of rock and they were at the center of it.
they influenced their own grunge genre but not rock as a whole.

outside of a few bands most of the 90s into the 2010 "rock" bands have essentially been pop. And not that I have looked into it, but I can't even think of any bands that I would say are influenced by Nirvana. sure you get the platitudes from band members about how great such and such was, but I don't hear it in the music.

VN Store

Back