The Ultimate 90's Movie Sweet 16 Part 1

Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Bracket Format. You have 4 votes available. This allows you to vote on each matchup. The Sweet 16 voting will close on Wednesday at this exact time.

Liar Liar vs Reservoir Dogs

Silence Of The Lambs vs Saving Private Ryan

The Sandlot vs Groundhog Day

Austin Powers (International Man Of Mystery) vs Pulp Fiction

Silence of the Lambs vs. Saving Private Ryan is more of a Final Four/championship matchup. (I know it’s randomized, just saying. 🤷🏼‍)

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
@n_huffhines looking at that Private Ryan matchup.

View attachment 454137

Saving Private Ryan is the movie that made me kinda hate war movies. WWII was so incredibly devastating in terms of lives lost, and it was so easily avoidable with better diplomacy. Knowing that, trying to watch something that realistically depicts the waste of war...I can't enjoy myself. It can easily ruin my night and might haunt me for a whole week. I do like Dunkirk but they're all pretty difficult for me now.

Saving Private Ryan is the movie that made me kinda hate war movies. WWII was so incredibly devastating in terms of lives lost, and it was so easily avoidable with better diplomacy. Knowing that, trying to watch something that realistically depicts the waste of war...I can't enjoy myself. It can easily ruin my night and might haunt me for a whole week. I do like Dunkirk but they're all pretty difficult for me now.

le-sad.gif

Did you watch/like 1917?

Did you watch/like 1917?

Yeah, it was pretty good. Kind of a hard watch, but still good.

At the farm the German pilot his mate is trying to help stabs him as soon as he turns his back and that forever lives in my head.

VN Store

Back