The Ultimate 90's Movie South Region Part 1

Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Bracket format. You have 5 votes, this will allow you to vote on each matchup in region. Don't forget to vote on the other regions as well. Voting for the first round will start now and stay open until Thursday around this time. All matchups are randomly generated.

Half Baked vs The Sandlot

You've Got Mail vs Waynes World

Groundhog Day vs The Bodyguard

Armageddon vs Edward Scissorhands

Austin Powers (International Man Of Mystery) vs Space Jam

I'd have to go with Independence day on that one

Haha, what? I'm out on Space Jam in like the first minute. Bugs Bunny just pops out of the ground on MJ's golf course and MJ, with horrible delivery, says, "Oh hi, Bugs." as if they already have a relationship and seeing a cartoon in reality is normal.

At least you see some T&A in ID4 + the greatest presidential speech in movie history.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Haha, what? I'm out on Space Jam in like the first minute. Bugs Bunny just pops out of the ground on MJ's golf course and MJ, with horrible delivery, says, "Oh hi, Bugs." as if they already have a relationship and seeing a cartoon in reality is normal.

At least you see some T&A in ID4 + the greatest presidential speech in movie history.

But space jam was intended for kids. I'm sure they enjoyed it.

I just found ID silly

Speaking of which, there isn't a single Disney animated movie in this - they had a pretty good run in the 90's with Little Mermaid, Lion King, Aladdin, etc.

Reactions: Behr

Yep
0A0C1407-6B35-4A03-9564-6CF2205E6394.gif

VN Store

Back