The Trend Continues (Another Chicken Farm Fire)

Too stupid but yet he's President. Are you listening to yourself? Who are his controllers? Power Elite? Obama? Aliens?
The same people he talks about when he says "they told me not to take questions". The same people that write the answers to pre-selected press questions on those note cards he carries everywhere. The same people that play music and usher him offstage after he embarrasses himself. The same people that change his clothes when he craps himself in front of the Pope and wet farts the Duchess of Cornwall. The same people that write those cue cards telling him simple tasks like "walk to podium", "wave", "call on this reporter". The same people that forbid him from giving a Super Bowl interview because he is not mentally capable of doing one. The same people that will forbid him from doing debates before the election.

To your point, he is President. And there is record inflation, 2 major wars and crime has skyrocketed. What a record to run on..............

Reactions: Tnslim1
The same people he talks about when he says "they told me not to take questions". The same people that write the answers to pre-selected press questions on those note cards he carries everywhere. The same people that play music and usher him offstage after he embarrasses himself. The same people that change his clothes when he craps himself in front of the Pope and wet farts the Duchess of Cornwall. The same people that write those cue cards telling him simple tasks like "walk to podium", "wave", "call on this reporter". The same people that forbid him from giving a Super Bowl interview because he is not mentally capable of doing one. The same people that will forbid him from doing debates before the election.

To your point, he is President. And there is record inflation, 2 major wars and crime has skyrocketed. What a record to run on..............
"Same people" repeated over and over again only dodges the question.

Biden is the one who wants to help Ukraine fend off the Russians and weaken their military while Trump wants to please his overlord and master, Putin, by giving in.

The Hamas attack on Israel was in the works long before Biden was President.

Only an uneducated fool thinks the POTUS has a significant role in inflation under these circumstances.

Biden is the one who wants to help Ukraine fend off the Russians and weaken their military while Trump wants to please his overlord and master, Putin, by giving in.

Only an uneducated fool thinks the POTUS has a significant role in inflation under these circumstances.

So Biden didn't sign off on trillions in govt spending? Who did it then?

Holy cow….. are you Simple Jack?

Too stupid but yet he's President. Are you listening to yourself? Who are his controllers? Power Elite? Obama? Aliens?
Do you really think Biden has the mental capacity to do much of anything other than crap his diaper? The man is incapable of rational thought which makes him a prime democrat and the fact that he has done absolutely nothing that benefits this country is obvious. As far as being his handlers I'd suspect China (who owns him), Soros as he also hates the US and then there's Obumer, who also hates this country. Biden is an SFB idiot which goes right along with being a democrat. I've always said that democrats lack the ability to reason because if they could there wouldn't be any democrats.

Do you really think Biden has the mental capacity to do much of anything other than crap his diaper? The man is incapable of rational thought which makes him a prime democrat and the fact that he has done absolutely nothing that benefits this country is obvious. As far as being his handlers I'd suspect China (who owns him), Soros as he also hates the US and then there's Obumer, who also hates this country. Biden is an SFB idiot which goes right along with being a democrat. I've always said that democrats lack the ability to reason because if they could there wouldn't be any democrats.
Nope, you're not listening to yourself.

VN Store

Back