The Topic That Will Never Die XX

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'mornin folks. Its been a crazy start to the week. The guy I work with made a huge mistake last Thursday when I was off. Luckily it was caught yesterday afternoon and can most likely be fixed. Expensive, but fixed. Been dealing with corrective action and policy changes all morning. Gonna be touch and go for the next few weeks till we get a system worked out.

It's not good. We we're literally an hr or 2 away from this taking a turn for the worse. He would have have most likely been fired. We're changing the hrs so that we'll have more time over lapping. Which I think is good. I was gonna change the hrs once he retired anyway. I didnt' want to be coming in at 4am every day. All the exrtra checks adn balances will cut away from my free time, but it will be worth it. I'm just glad it worked out the way it did. Even though I didn't make the mistake, I feel like it reflects on me.

Still sitting here wasting this great day inside. Going to go for a run after work so I can enjoy some of this weather. Drove the Jeep to work this morning and it felt great with no top and no doors.

Dinner at up the creek raw bar.

IMG_20130529_165941_545.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back