The Tiger Woods saga

I always have wondered what Tiger would have accomplished had he never changed his swing from 1997 or whenever he won the Masters by 12. And, if he had never worked out. Kind of like J.T. looks now.
Good question......don't think he would ever have been as dominant as he was. Butch did wonders for his career.

He’s -7 through the “first” 10 holes (started the back 9) on the opening round of the BMW Championship

Tiger now -8 through 16

Rickie who is playing with Tiger & Jordan says he isn’t 100% yet is -5

He put the Scotty back in his bag. Awesome round. Driving the ball wayyyy better since he switched shafts.

I'm a fan. IMO golf is a better product with Tiger playing well, he's iconic in that he sets the tone like few other players do.

He needs to get his eyes checked. It ain’t the putter. He is just not reading putts correctly at all. Finally driving and hitting his irons great but still can’t putt worth a damn. Hopefully he makes a run this weekend.

He needs to get his eyes checked. It ain’t the putter. He is just not reading putts correctly at all. Finally driving and hitting his irons great but still can’t putt worth a damn. Hopefully he makes a run this weekend.
Yep. First day, 7 birdies and an eagle. 10 birdies and an eagle overall. The eyes went bad sometime Thursday night.

Birdie the first two holes then all pars so far. He is hitting shots inside 15ft gotta make some of those. Let Joey read all the putts.

One off the lead late into the first round of the Tour Championship. It will be a fun weekend to follow...

If y'all have never done it, I highly recommend going to the Tour Championship. East Lake is a great place to watch golf. The field is crazy good. They shuttle you in, so no parking to deal with. Kids get in free.

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back