The Tennessee Vols 2020 O-Line

Love it. I’m optimistic the big hogs in the trenches are gonna push our way to an SEC championship this year. They could be that good.

Need some relief from QB tho. The entire season is going to be predicated on a QB taking what is given to him because we’ll be able to run first.

looks like you need more room to put..."behind a leading fullback blocking"...:D

PS. love the cap...;)

GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: TAF
Love it. I’m optimistic the big hogs in the trenches are gonna push our way to an SEC championship this year. They could be that good.

Need some relief from QB tho. The entire season is going to be predicated on a QB taking what is given to him because we’ll be able to run first.
We all need to hope that after being in the system 2 yrs one of the QBs hopefully separates themselves

Reactions: Big Al Orange
We all need to hope that after being in the system 2 yrs one of the QBs hopefully separates themselves
JG plays better when he doesn't have to think seem like when he drops back to pass he holds onto the ball 1 second longer than he should, but when we are in the hurry up he plays a lot better but what you see is what we will get didn't really see any better play from JG this year from last year in a way he went backward instead of forward plus he is scared to death of coach JP if he makes a mistake he will be called out in front of the hold world, i dont see coach grabbing Trey's facemask or getting up in his face when he makes one or two false starts per game.

JG plays better when he doesn't have to think seem like when he drops back to pass he holds onto the ball 1 second longer than he should, but when we are in the hurry up he plays a lot better but what you see is what we will get didn't really see any better play from JG this year from last year in a way he went backward instead of forward plus he is scared to death of coach JP if he makes a mistake he will be called out in front of the hold world, i dont see coach grabbing Trey's facemask or getting up in his face when he makes one or two false starts per game.

To your point and better made perhaps if I ask you to recall Trey Smith's "splash" play against UK this year. That 15 yard penalty was completely unnecessary and a bonehead play. Do you recall seeking anyone yanking on his facemask while leaving the field? LOL

Trey Smith, the best player on the team, never did anything nearly as unbelievably stupid as what Guarantano did in the Alabama game which prompted Pruitt (rightly so) to very briefly “grab” Guarantano’s face mask. Btw, that was clearly the culmination of half a season’s worth of enormous frustration with a 4th year quarterback who’s play was continually costing his team opportunities to win ballgames. Can’t blame Pruitt even a little bit. Guarantano deserved a freaking throat punch rather than that feckless little love tap to his face mask.

I’d pay good money for a hat like that. What a fantastic and special gift! Sounds like you’ve raised a sweetheart.

Reactions: TAF
That should be the slogan for the 2020 team. Btw I would like to have one of those hats in black.

There a huge difference between a false start or penalty. And being selfish and calling your own number for personal glory and then f*****g it up

Maybe you should have 2 more hats made like that and send 1 to our HC and the other to our OC.

That should get the point across to them.

Awesome hat, I wish I had one too.

#runthedamnball

VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back