The "Tennessee Curse"...

Wylo

Nega what?
It's not a curse when you fail to show up and are hardly prepared. Cursed is Gafney. Cursed is LSU and North Carolina.

This team and staff is not prepared.

rocky top buzz

1 of 2 things is happening

1 - Tennessee did not prepare for this game.

2 - Tennessee is not very good.

Neither of these things make the season look promising. They did look bad against BG last year and it worked out OK so maybe it's just the first game...

KoachKrab127

Neither of these things make the season look promising. They did look bad against BG last year and it worked out OK so maybe it's just the first game...
They didn't look this bad...not nearly this bad.

nash101

Both things are happening. If we were as good as advertised we could have made some plays. We are getting beat at the LOS. Arm tackles like Suseri was back. Fans in the stands are not happy - I can imagine those at home feel the same way

Sackett

A man needs enemies to keep him wary and strong.
Two seniors make huge mistakes!

How much money are we paying Shoop?

Dobbs passing so far, maybe worse than last year.

OrangeSoddyDaisy

I think we'll do better the next half and win but I do not feel good about this team. Florida, SC, Alabama would be up 5 TDs minimum right now. I don't see us competing in the East again this year.

JACK8254

It's not a curse when you fail to show up and are hardly prepared. Cursed is Gafney. Cursed is LSU and North Carolina.

This team and staff is not prepared.
If they lose this game- which is looking likely- it will be a disgrace. The season will be ruined 1 game into it. There is way too much talent on this team to play like they have. That is a COACHING problem. SEC champs- what a joke.

JACK8254

This comes down to coaching;ive said it butch can recruit but come game day he just doesnt have it.i really like the guy but he is in over his head.
They dont call him "Botch Jones" for no reason. He is a choker and so is the team. I am so sick of watching this garbage- We have not won the SEC in almost 20 years and by the looks of this game- it may take another 20 years. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE! THIS SHOULD COST BUTCH HIS JOB- BUT IT WONT. yOU KNOW THE gATORS ARE LAUGHING THEIR @@@@ OFF AT US. does Josh Dobbs ever practice throwing the ball- he seems to get worse each year. WTF?

Last edited:

VN Store

Sponsors