The Tennessee Ballinteers

Because you’re being disingenuous saying he quit, especially a couple weeks ago when you said he quit and didn’t even state he was injured. He was injured and couldn’t play anymore. He was clearly injured. Had he been healthy he would have played. He probably shouldn’t have been playing to begin with but gutted out. Had he not played at all that year and not gutted it out for the first 11 games, Tennessee would have had a losing record.

Was he sitting on the bench at the next game?

Since he was clearly injured why did you need me to state that he was?

Was he sitting on the bench at the next game?

Since he was clearly injured why did you need me to state that he was?

Why do you constantly have to say Lamonte quit instead of saying he was injured like everyone else on this board does?

Why do you constantly have to say Lamonte quit instead of saying he was injured like everyone else on this board does?

You’re the one making it a big issue. I used the term quit and you lead the charge to critique my choice of that term. I let it go then without argument and YOU, not surprisingly, bring it back up to frame yet another personal attack at me. Good job, Mod. Get those clicks and page views cranking.

You’re the one making it a big issue. I used the term quit and you lead the charge to critique my choice of that term. I let it go then without argument and YOU, not surprisingly, bring it back up to frame yet another personal attack at me. Good job, Mod. Get those clicks and page views cranking.

Use the correct term “injured” and there wouldn’t be any need for a critique

I recall that Stokes and Richardson also made similar comments. I think they were pulled into the drama by Cuonzo and didn’t have any other perspective but his. Not sure I can blame them much even if they were wrong. I can certainly hold Cuonzo accountable for the way he handled it

Use the correct term “injured” and there wouldn’t be any need for a critique

Simply saying injured implies that he could return. He was injured before he quit.

Now let’s see you defend the knuckleheads that Pearl put on his roster. I remember a car load of them on New Year’s Day.

I recall that Stokes and Richardson also made similar comments. I think they were pulled into the drama by Cuonzo and didn’t have any other perspective but his. Not sure I can blame them much even if they were wrong. I can certainly hold Cuonzo accountable for the way he handled it
Bingo

Simply saying injured implies that he could return. He was injured before he quit.

Now let’s see you defend the knuckleheads that Pearl put on his roster. I remember a car load of them on New Year’s Day.

You mean three college graduates and one who went on to have a decade long career playing overseas? They made a dumb decision but they didn’t hurt anyone and all of them went on to do good things after, including three of them being E8 contributors.

You mean three college graduates and one who went on to have a decade long career playing overseas? They made a dumb decision but they didn’t hurt anyone and all of them went on to do good things after, including three of them being E8 contributors.

It was more than ONE dumb decision. Remember what was hidden under a seat? The dumbs festered under Bruce. How many piss tests were failed during his 6 year run?

It was more than ONE dumb decision. Remember what was hidden under a seat? The dumbs festered under Bruce. How many piss tests were failed during his 6 year run?

Yes. A gun without a serial number that the other three had no idea was there and which Tyler took full responsibility for.

I’m not going to criticize college kids for marijuana possession. Especially in 2021. If that happened now I’m not sure the three are even suspended. Dom Bailey just got pulled over with weed and they haven’t even mentioned a suspension

Yes. A gun without a serial number that the other three had no idea was there and which Tyler took full responsibility for.

I’m not going to criticize college kids for marijuana possession. Especially in 2021. If that happened now I’m not sure the three are even suspended. Dom Bailey just got pulled over with weed and they haven’t even mentioned a suspension

Williams didn’t get the same punishment as Goins and CT. I wonder what he was always carrying around in that backpack?

Nobody else knew that Tyler was riding dirty? Right.

Richardson better watch out or he will be playing in this game, next year. He is done in Dallas

Richardson better watch out or he will be playing in this game, next year. He is done in Dallas
Honestly thought he'd thrive in Dallas but there's never been a game plan he fits in. Doncic is very ball dominant but he also creates well for others. Takes a certain kind of player/shooter to maintain efficiency without the ball, it appears he struggles with that.

Reactions: The Dog
Honestly thought he'd thrive in Dallas but there's never been a game plan he fits in. Doncic is very ball dominant but he also creates well for others. Takes a certain kind of player/shooter to maintain efficiency without the ball, it appears he struggles with that.
He needs more of a share the load type offense where he can dribble some and create. I'd love to see him end up back in Miami somehow.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

VN Store

Back