The team rival you hate most and why

Team Wise: Florida

Fans Wise: Bama - especially those bandwagon so called fans that will jump to another wagon as soon as Bama starts losing.

Reactions: 1 person
1- BAMA (bunch of inbreds)
2- FLORIDUH (jorts no need to say more )
3- UGA ( It is Georgia no need to say more)
4-USCe ( Muschump talking smack)

Bama.

If you've been a Tennessee fan for more than 30 years, chances are good it's Bama.

If you've been a Tennessee fan for 10-25 years, it's probably Florida.

If you've been a Tennessee fan for 2-3 years, heck, it might be Vandy or South Carolina.

But for me, it is and always will be Bama.

Been since the late 70's for me. It was Alabama until Spurrier showed up in Gainesville, then all bets were off, Florida became the most hated and still is today.

It mostly has to do with their fans. Obviously I know a few that are actual fans, but most I know are just big talking jerk wads that have little to no knowledge or respect for the game. Most can't tell me who the Head coach is. They can't tell me when they last won a National Championship because they don't care. I hate them because of it.

I wish I hated Alabama more. I also understand how my hate for Florida seems immature and petty, but I can't help it. Fuggum.

Used to be Bama but I’ve grown accustomed losing to them year & year out.

Georgia fans are absolutely delusional when it comes to having a legit conversation about football.

Not to mention we’ve owned them in the past.

1.) Florida - Worst fan base to deal with.

2.) Alabama - Tired of their SEC dominance.

3.) UGA - For a program that has historically won very little, their fans are too big for their britches.

Alabama.

Casey Clausen once (I believe it was before the 2003 game) spoke of when he came on campus as a freshmen and learning “we don’t care about who you beat, as long as you beat Alabama.”

Last edited:
georgia, Bama, georgia, UF, georgia, candy, georgia, UK, georgia, USC...

Oh and georgia...

You, my fellow Vol Georgia hater probably know this song.
But, if not, it was created by our friends at GaTech who hate the bullpups passionately.
They took the UGA fight song and slightly altered the words. Enjoy!

to hell with georgia - Google Search

This. I am within a year of same age as Peyton. gators ruined us so many times...cost us at least 2 national championship games, if not titles, in the 90s. We could beat anyone, except them. Spurrier owned Fulmer, and it was sad... so sad. Those teams were so loaded back then..half the offense and half the defense went to the NFL...but we couldn't beat floriduh. Insane. We would have 2 NFL tailbacks, 2 or 3 NFL receivers, the best QB to ever play the game...and couldn't beat floriduh...oh, did I mention all pro middle LB al Wilson, and NFL DE,DT,CB, and safeties? And still, could not beat floriduh. 4 years in a row, they beat Peyton and our Vols. Insanity at its finest...still hurts 20 years later.

Oh, and I was there for the Gaffney "no catch". My dad and I both had tears in our eyes. He passed away in February this year, cancer jumped on him and took him in 9 short weeks. Will be my 1st season without him, ever. Miss you, pop

Truly sorry for your loss.

It’s Alabama and always will be. We are the two titans of the SEC and anybody that claims otherwise doesn’t know there history of college football.

Mine is FL.
By a large margin.
They cost us so many SEC titles in the 90s and had Fulmers number. I started watching football around 89 and we owned GA and Bama while I was growing up. But FL destroyed our National title hopes so many times. Hate them!!!!

What is the team you hate most and why?
I hate Florida with an irrational passion. Bama, Uga, and Vandy combined doesn't come close to matching it

Hate? Florida....

Want to beat because I respect them? Alabama... I always want to beat Alabama, but I respect them as a rival.

I don't respect Florida. They are classless.

I agree. My disdain for FL is different than my disdain for Bama. My disdain for Bama is lifelong but includes respect for the program and the rivalry. My disdain for FL doesn't go back as far and does not include respect. And them owning us when they should not adds to the hatred.

I agree. My disdain for FL is different than my disdain for Bama. My disdain for Bama is lifelong but includes respect for the program and the rivalry. My disdain for FL doesn't go back as far and does not include respect. And them owning us when they should not adds to the hatred.

You lost me at “respect for the program” in reference to Bama

Reactions: LibertyVol

VN Store

Back