The team needs a leader that has the "IT" factor.

Calm down pal. I see you hate facts. Not surprised with your emotional outburst.

The fact is all qbs have bad games. Peyton vs Memphis was a bad game we lost. He also had the benefit of NC caliber teammates around him.

If he gets hurt he will be replaced.

With replay we would have won the Memphis game the kick returners knee went down when he was spun around about mid field. and went on for a TD. That would have changed the whole dynamics of that game.

Calm down pal. I see you hate facts. Not surprised with your emotional outburst.

The fact is all qbs have bad games. Peyton vs Memphis was a bad game we lost. He also had the benefit of NC caliber teammates around him.

If he gets hurt he will be replaced.

For one, I am CERTAINLY NOT your pal! I don't pal with guys that act like they know it all when they don't have a clue. You keep defending JG all you want. When he loses his starting position to a freshman this year. We won't have to hear any of your nonsense about JG anymore. We will just hear other delusional remarks regarding other issues with UT football. Your football IQ is as bad as all of JG's inadequacies on the field, TERRIBLE!

Last edited:
Excellent post. We had elite QB play in 2012 yet still sucked.

Idiotic post! The 2012 team was hampered by the D, badly. The 2017, 2018, and 2019 team has been hampered by lots of things, primarily QB play, especially this year. An average QB would have lead UT to a 2-0 record this season! Everybody in the world sees it besides you and Ktown, your buddy!

Idiotic post! The 2012 team was hampered by the D, badly. The 2017, 2018, and 2019 team has been hampered by lots of things, primarily QB play, especially this year. An average QB would have lead UT to a 2-0 record this season! Everybody in the world sees it besides you and Ktown, your buddy!

Just for fun, we have poor QB play which is further hindered by poor defense. That equals losses to GA St and BYU.

Phil Fulmer is a leader with the “it” factor. Do the right thing Phil and hire yourself as head coach!

Not all the time. But you know he hits two or three of those receivers in stride those would have been tds. Then wouldn’t have went to overtime
We kick a field goal or convert a 4th and 1 or most importantly don't allow a 64 yard pass with less than a minute and we win.

Those things should be a given. Any one of the three and we win.

This Tennessee team needs so much improvement from almost every position group, save for special teams and the kicking game.

Without better QB play, wins will be few and far between, Jeremy Pruitt

For one, I am CERTAINLY NOT your pal! I don't pal with guys that act like they know it all when they don't have a clue. You keep defending JG all you want. When he loses his starting position to a freshman this year. We won't have to hear any of your nonsense about JG anymore. We will just hear other delusional remarks regarding other issues with UT football. Your football IQ is as bad as all of JG's inadequacies on the field, TERRIBLE!

You sure are an angry little guy aren’t you.

Reactions: k-town_king
Watch most any other qb in the SEC or mostly any conference be a LEADER on their team. Their body language says as much or more that their words do. They pump up their teams. JG just brings everyone around him down with his very monotone personality. He has no body language or vocal leadership, never has and never will.

I can probably count on one hand how many times I have ever seen him speak to a teammate on the sideline or in on the field other than calling plays.
This sums up exactly what I said in another post. He's not the leader, JJ is. JG is a mouse, and I don't mean that as an insult, but he hasn't taken the team under his wing nor shown the ability to do so. I think that is a huge reason why he's failing as a qb. Like you said, if you look at other successful qbs, they have command and respect from their offense.

OP I agree but the team also needs more players that have the IT FACTOR. We need people that play pizzed off. We need ball Hawks and head knockers. Hit someone hard enough to make them feel it next week. Lord I miss the old style of Tennessee football!

Reactions: Big Al Orange
This sums up exactly what I said in another post. He's not the leader, JJ is. JG is a mouse, and I don't mean that as an insult, but he hasn't taken the team under his wing nor shown the ability to do so. I think that is a huge reason why he's failing as a qb. Like you said, if you look at other successful qbs, they have command and respect from their offense.

It looks like JGs lack of leadership skills or incentive gets worse at halftime. Watch his face when the second half is about to start. We're winning, but you can see internally he's starting to melt. Then when it's late and we need a drive to seal the game, he's moving slow and looks so overwhelmed. He seems like a classic case for a sports psychologist IMO.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Calm down buddy. You need some meds.

I haven't been wrong yet. JG is starting until he gets hurt or leaves unless Bailey comes in looking like Trevor Lawrence.

Might as well get over it. No change is coming anytime soon.

I haven't been wrong yet. JG is starting until he gets hurt or leaves unless Bailey comes in looking like Trevor Lawrence.

I actually wonder if you root for Tennessee or just JG?

It looks like JGs lack of leadership skills or incentive gets worse at halftime. Watch his face when the second half is about to start. We're winning, but you can see internally he's starting to melt. Then when it's late and we need a drive to seal the game, he's moving slow and looks so overwhelmed. He seems like a classic case for a sports psychologist IMO.
It appears that UT academics has failed him in his attainment of a PSYCHOLOGY degree.

If he keeps stinking it up as badly as he has these first two games... Pruitt will have no choice. He won't survive 1-11.

agree and just to be clear, although i dont think he is a good qb, i dont dislike the guy as a person. He has the best of intentions and lays it all out on the line for UT which i have the utmost respect for. I will be tickled if i have to eat my words today and the rest of the year and he really turns it around I just get sick of people trying to convince people that he is this football player that he really aint. It is what it is and i wish him the best and do genuinely appreciate his effort.

GO VOLS

Reactions: Proud Army Wife

VN Store

Back