The team needs a leader that has the "IT" factor.

volnighthawk

The coach must find a QB that has the "IT"factor. Our team cannot score enough points to win most games. That was apparent all last season. That falls on the QB in most all cases. Teams that have an "it" QB win most games; you see it every Sat, even with freshman QBs. Teams with "it" QBs will score lots of points in most all cases even against some of the best teams. If the vols don't score at least 24 pts in a game they will get beat most of the time. They really need to get into the 30+ point range to compete with the better teams. If Pruitt doesn't have an "it" QB on the sidelines wanting a chance to play, the vols will be lucky to win 3 games this season. No matter what, I will always pull for the VOLS. I wish them the best.

The coach must find a QB that has the "IT"factor. Our team cannot score enough points to win most games. That was apparent all last season. That falls on the QB in most all cases. Teams that have an "it" QB win most games; you see it every Sat, even with freshman QBs. Teams with "it" QBs will score lots of points in most all cases even against some of the best teams. If the vols don't score at least 24 pts in a game they will get beat most of the time. They really need to get into the 30+ point range to compete with the better teams. If Pruitt doesn't have an "it" QB on the sidelines wanting a chance to play, the vols will be lucky to win 3 games this season. No matter what, I will always pull for the VOLS. I wish them the best.
The team is playing right now like it has the s*IT factor:rolleyes:

Well we may have one on the sidelines but Pruitts not putting him in now is he. What else would you have him do? " Beam me in a competent QB Scotty". I'm just jerkin your chain, but we hopefully have that "it" QB coming in next yr. Hold on to your britches this season, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Wins are a worthless stat
It's all about that completion percentage and td/int ratio!
No its about doing your job. One player cant't throw, catch, kick, and defend. Wins don't happen with just good qb play. If they did then Patrick Mahomes wouldn't have been 13-16. I guess if JG wins more than 13 game he is better than Mahomes.

Every single part of the team needs to step up. Defense and oline on short yardage plays most of all.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
No its about doing your job. One player cant't throw, catch, kick, and defend. Wins don't happen with just good qb play. If they did then Patrick Mahomes wouldn't have been 13-16. I guess if JG wins more than 13 game he is better than Mahomes.

Every single part of the team needs to step up. Defense and oline on short yardage plays most of all.
No danger of that then.

Last edited:

Oh the irony here.....

VN Store

Back