The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

That is absolute nonsense. The SCOTUS is now, for the first time in many decades, acting EXACTLY as the founding fathers intended. It is no longer functioning as a nine member, lifetime appointed, non-elected legislative branch. It is interpreting and implementing the Constitution as written. Liberals have a problem with that because they don't like the Constitution, and they know that they don't have the votes to change the Constitution. Therefore, they have relied on activist judges in the past to do what they are incapable of doing in Congress.

You have your opinion, and I have mine. Neither of us are buying or selling the other. Does that work for you?

1656533783745.png
Don't fall into his trap, lawgator. Spacie is a drag queen, covertly fishing for your approval to his lifestyle.

On my end, when SCOTUS does something I agree with, I hope their action and my opinion of it is correct. When SCOTUS does something I disagree with, I dislike it, but hope for the best regardless. I'm sorry you lack that flexibility.
You just said they're lying partisan hacks who are no longer acting as the FF intended the court to function. That's hoping for the best?

Reactions: Vol423
You just said they're lying partisan hacks who are no longer acting as the FF intended the court to function. That's hoping for the best?

Did not, in essence, I said the SCOTUS has been Putinified. You're the one talking tomohawks and cybercriminals.
1656534589838.png

What makes one more acceptable than the other to you?

I don't know any of the circumstances of the drag queens. But the coach is doing this after an organized, planned, publicly funded school event. My impression is that these drag shows are purely optional and aren't school sponsored or funded publicly.

I don't know any of the circumstances of the drag queens. But the coach is doing this after an organized, planned, publicly funded school event. My impression is that these drag shows are purely optional and aren't school sponsored or funded publicly.

Do they take place at school? Does the school allow it?

Do they take place at school? Does the school allow it?

I assume so but vastly different scenarios.

Look, I don't particularly think drag queens have a constitutional right to do shows at school. I just think the reason is different.

They don't have a reason to have to do that rises to the level of a constitutional right. The coach should not be doing what he is doing because I believe the Constitution affirmatively prohibits it.

I assume so but vastly different scenarios.

Look, I don't particularly think drag queens have a constitutional right to do shows at school. I just think the reason is different.

They don't have a reason to have to do that rises to the level of a constitutional right. The coach should not be doing what he is doing because I believe the Constitution affirmatively prohibits it.

What part of the USC are you referring?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

How is a coach proclaiming his faith have any impact on the 1st? He aint Congress.

VN Store

Back