The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Why the Supreme Court's Abortion Ruling Has Reignited the Left's Hatred for Ruth Bader Ginsburg

03bc6f15-c04f-4521-8e14-da35254d4559.png

The Supreme Court handed down its opinion in the Dobbs case, and Roe v. Wade is no more. No, abortion is not banned. The original and heinous 1973 decision was overturned, and the issue is now sent back to the states. The legislative process is where this issue should be decided as abortion is not mentioned in the Constitution. Pass a law. If you want a right to an abortion, pass a law. The problem is Democrats really must bring their A-game convincing voters that baby-killing is a good thing. With this bunch, they’ll overreach. They’ll get too emotional. And they’ll come off as totally insane.

There is one woman we do need to thank. She has passed away, but her death also brought the end of Roe. The late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s refusal to retire under the Obama presidency proved to be a critical moment, though we didn’t know it at the time. It’s the reason why the Left has turned against her.

Why the Supreme Court's Abortion Ruling Has Reignited the Left's Hatred for Ruth Bader Ginsburg

Message for the left. If you don't put activists in the SC and form an activist leftist Supreme Court that turns out erroneous decisions, you won't be upset when your betters balance the court and undo bad decisions.

Whats sickening is the govt (mostly old white men) dictating what a woman can do with her body. Party of small govt my ass.
Actually what's sickening is the fact that some people would rather defend a woman's right to murder her child than to defend the unborn child who has no voice here. I cannot believe how blind so many are to this fact. I cannot believe how broken some people's moral compass is. Its such a perfect and sad illustration of how wicked our country has become.

Its also sickening how the term "old white men" is so commonly used as such a pejorative by the left. Pretty hypocritical considering they are the most hypersensitive to every "ism" known to mankind. But they commit ageism, sexism, and racism here in one fell swoop when it fits THEIR narrative. Screw your identity politics game! Evil is evil, and I applaud ANYBODY who has the guts to stand up to it, regardless of race, creed, color, age, gender, etc!

Last edited:
Actually what's sickening is the fact that some people would rather defend a woman's right to murder her child than to defend the unborn child who has no voice here. I cannot believe how blind so many are to this fact. I cannot believe how broken some people's moral compass is. Its such a perfect and sad illustration of how wicked our country has become.

Its also sickening how the term "old white men" is so commonly used as such a pejorative by the left. Pretty hypocritical considering they are the most hypersensitive to every "ism" known to mankind. But they commit ageism, sexism, and racism here in one fell swoop when it fits THEIR narrative. Screw your identity politics game! Evil is evil, and I applaud ANYBODY who has the guts to stand up to it, regardless of race, creed, color, age, gender, etc!
Not to mention basically every decent thing these people live with, every little freedom they celebrate, every product, all of it comes almost entirely from "old white men".

Maybe if they moved to a country where "old white men" weren't running things they'd change their tune.

Last edited:
Do you have any idea what the ruling really does? Any whatsoever? Because by your posts, it is obvious you don't.
It blows my mind (not really) how many leftoids are just immediately going out saying this is a ban on abortions nationwide. I think they actually believe that.

Of course they'd never take the time to do their own research.

This meme applies:
IMG_20220624_144653_429.jpg

Promises made, promises kept!

Trump: I’ll appoint Supreme Court justices to overturn Roe v. Wade abortion case

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/19/tru...OshW_8zBc31OhIzNIP0ejWPegafGsnh2nySi6OhXNOee0

This is really incredible just how right on this guy is on topics. We have seen over and over his leadership and vision in looking years out.

It's easy for people to launch criticisms, but history has a way of getting to the truth.

Anybody should see this video from 2016. 39 seconds long. I was looking for it. Thanks for posting.

Best President in my lifetime and it’s not close

In 2016, Mark Levin did not support Trump and openly supported Ted Cruz up until the time he dropped out the race. He has since said many times, history will prove Trump as one of the more consequential POTUS's of our time. Remember he was the chief of staff in the Reagan Administration. People can lie and try to stain your name in real time. Let's face it, there's real evil in this world. Time and history will always reveal the truth.

VN Store

Back