The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

No matter how wrong you are you will continue to pull a Biden and look buffoonish.

You've probably changed your username multiple times.
I've stated Biden is a joke in multiple posts. Haven't voted in the Presidential election since 2000. Regardless, the record reflects nothing but insults in your posts. You should man-up and take the L. Then move on by putting me on ignore so I don't keep serving you up on a silver platter

I've stated Biden is a joke in multiple posts. Haven't voted in the Presidential election since 2000. Regardless, the record reflects nothing but insults in your posts. You should man-up and take the L. Then move on by putting me on ignore so I don't keep serving you up on a silver platter

Ignore? Only the left. Looking for a way out.

Whats sickening is the govt (mostly old white men) dictating what a woman can do with her body. Party of small govt my ass.
SCOTUS just moved the decision for abortion back to smaller governments more accountable to their electorates, in which old white men are a definitive minority.

But people are outraged over this aren’t they? That will get the non white old men to the polls?
Well, the ones I know. I know there-s outrage, which is exactly the reason I'm not watching. I haven't watched TV since Wednesday

It was the appropriate decision by the SC. It's the states' decision

Reactions: allvol123

VN Store

Back