The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Mad Maxine was spotted today. You finally came out of her hole. We haven't seen her since they've been responsible for actually working.

Protesters plan to Target Justice Clarence Thomas' Home after he said SCOTUS should now revisit gay marriage and contraception after end to Roe as pro-choice extremists plan 'Night of Rage'

Protesters are planning demonstrations outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Friday night, after he revealed he now has laws protecting gay marriage, gay sexual activity and contraception in his sights, after axing Roe v. Wade.

Following Friday's landmark decision, Thomas called on his fellow jurists to overturn previous rulings that followed similar legal precedent.

59484699-10950553-Rep_Alexandria_Ocasio_Cortez_appeared_outside_the_Supreme_Court_-a-36_1656102426492.jpg

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared outside the Supreme Court among the crowds in the aftermath of the Supreme Court releasing the Dobbs decision that ends abortion protections

59481355-10950553-Pro_life_activists_cheer_outside_the_Supreme_Court_Friday_mornin-a-37_1656102426495.jpg

Pro-life activists cheer outside the Supreme Court Friday morning after learning that the high court had overturned Roe v. Wade

US abortion ruling: Clarence Thomas wants to put limits on gay marriage and access to birth control | Daily Mail Online

Reactions: Caculator
Protesters plan to Target Justice Clarence Thomas' Home after he said SCOTUS should now revisit gay marriage and contraception after end to Roe as pro-choice extremists plan 'Night of Rage'

Protesters are planning demonstrations outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas on Friday night, after he revealed he now has laws protecting gay marriage, gay sexual activity and contraception in his sights, after axing Roe v. Wade.

Following Friday's landmark decision, Thomas called on his fellow jurists to overturn previous rulings that followed similar legal precedent.

59484699-10950553-Rep_Alexandria_Ocasio_Cortez_appeared_outside_the_Supreme_Court_-a-36_1656102426492.jpg

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez appeared outside the Supreme Court among the crowds in the aftermath of the Supreme Court releasing the Dobbs decision that ends abortion protections

59481355-10950553-Pro_life_activists_cheer_outside_the_Supreme_Court_Friday_mornin-a-37_1656102426495.jpg

Pro-life activists cheer outside the Supreme Court Friday morning after learning that the high court had overturned Roe v. Wade

US abortion ruling: Clarence Thomas wants to put limits on gay marriage and access to birth control | Daily Mail Online

Instigators and Insurrectionists! The law of the Land has spoken.

The draft may be dead, but Selective Service is still alive. As long as that stands, there's always the provision for men's bodies to be cannon fodder and women not so much unless they volunteer.

Forgot about that. I don’t hear any “my body, my choice” people going after selective service.

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

These will be peaceful protests.

EXCLUSIVE: Homeland security analyst warns shadowy pro-abortion group Jane's Revenge - which vowed a 'Night of Rage' upon reversal of Roe v Wade - will be difficult to track as it is likely a 'loose-knit' assembly of 'anarchists' taking action like Antifa

Pro-abortion 'terror group' Jane's Revenge – which has vowed a 'Night of Rage' over the repeal of Roe v. Wade – is most likely a loose-knit assembly of 'anarchist' cells, according to a security expert.

The shadowy group relies on inciting people to vandalize and torch pro-life clinics and facilities through calls to arms on its website, says Kyle Shideler, director and senior analyst for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism at the Center for Security Policy, a Washington, DC-based think tank.

Jane's Revenge has already firebombed crisis pregnancy centers in the wake of the the Supreme Court draft opinion leak last month that revealed the court planned to overturn a woman's constitutional right to have an abortion.

The organization used violent rhetoric in its calls for a 'Night of Rage' in a May 30 'communique', vowing to mobilize when the right was overturned, as it was formally announced Friday.

59487319-10950393-image-m-111_1656090859637.jpg

US abortion ruling: Jane's Revenge group vowed 'Night of Rage' if Supreme Court reversed Roe v Wade | Daily Mail Online

The only one I feel sorry for is that cops having to stand there listening to all those chicken heads cluck . You know that man has some drinks in his future tonight .

Once again, why do you keep bringing up potential? We have already both agreed this is a living human. Not potentially a living human.

I’ve already answered it. Find post 8934

At this point you are being intentionally obtuse and you refuse to answer the question I posed. It’s past evident you are intentionally avoiding it because you don’t want to address the implication it has. Otherwise you would have answered it.

If you aren’t going to answer it, I’m out.

At this point you are being intentionally obtuse and you refuse to answer the question I posed. It’s past evident you are intentionally avoiding it because you don’t want to address the implication it has. Otherwise you would have answered it.

If you aren’t going to answer it, I’m out.

Already did. Post 8934. I’ll paraphrase it for you.

Yes, I’d save the kids. I’d also save a group of kids over a group of elderly people. I’ve never proclaimed all human life to be equally valuable.

VN Store

Back