The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

The court's rulings must be followed. Hopefully it's a wake up call to Dems, not to swing too far left, but to promote moderate candidates that can then enable more reasonable and realistic judges than on the bench now. We are talking 30 years, though.

If the constitution doesn’t change then neither should the rulings.

Good the Supreme Court should not be in the business of winning public opinion polls . Their sole purpose is to hand down rulings according to and based on the constitution. Not feelings or if that ruling is popular or not . The public has gotten to use to judges being easily swayed by pubic opinion instead of by the constitution. Example Roe v Wade . I’m not on that poll above but if I was I’d be one of those that isn’t happy with their rulings as a whole so far either and I’m very pro 2a . If they keep this up they will soon be down there with Congress and it’s approval ratings .

LG, like Biden, finished at the top of his class.

Funny how that narrative works.

Can’t afford your bills or maybe digging into your life savings to combat record inflation and gas prices= Be grateful! You still have it damn good here.

SCOTUS hands down some decisions you don’t like=This is oppression. This is tyranny. I’m literally going to move to Canada!

Ah well. Those be the talking points.

I love stupid people , they are fun . First they were moving to another country because Muh Trump , now the left controls government and they are moving ti another country because Muh SCOTUS . Just move already and stop threatening . 😂

Georgia death row inmate who wants to be executed by firing squad wins case at Supreme Court

Death row inmate Michael Nance wants to be executed by firing squad instead of lethal injection

The Supreme Court sided with a Georgia death row inmate on Thursday who wants to be executed by firing squad instead of by lethal injection, which is currently the only authorized method of execution in the state.

Michael Nance was convicted of murder and sentenced to death in 2002 for shooting and killing a bystander after a bank robbery in 1993.

Nance argued in a petition that sedatives used in the lethal injection protocol would fail to "render him unconscious" due to medicine he takes for back pain, and that his veins are "severely compromised," which could cause "intense pain and burning."

Justice Elena Kagan wrote for the 5-4 majority in Thursday's opinion that Nance can challenge the state's method of execution through a civil rights lawsuit.

Chief Justice John Roberts and Justices Brett Kavanaugh, Stephen Breyer, and Sonia Sotomayor sided with Kagan.

Georgia death row inmate who wants to be executed by firing squad wins case at Supreme Court

I love stupid people , they are fun . First they were moving to another country because Muh Trump , now the left controls government and they are moving ti another country because Muh SCOTUS . Just move already and stop threatening . 😂
Moving to another country to them means they are moving to Florida or Tennessee.

VN Store

Back