The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Why? He's saying that the reality of 2022 has a bearing on the issue. Perfectly correct.

Our current year has a bearing on freedom of speech , voting , your right to confront your accusers, and your right to freedom of religion also. so I’m guessing you support a government mandate that also puts stipulations , taxes , fees , along with requiring you to show cause as to why you need those rights ?

Our current year has a bearing on freedom of speech , voting , your right to confront your accusers, and your right to freedom of religion also. so I’m guessing you support a government mandate that also puts stipulations , taxes , fees , along with requiring you to show cause as to why you need those rights ?

The 6th with these 1/6ers is a travesty. Frankly any crimes,

Shall not be infringed. He is perfectly wrong.

We dont have a gun problem..we have a people problem. I tell ya..when a criminal knows anyone can be carrying it makes a difference in how one interacts in a situation , even in some stupid social discourse. Not to mention tyrannical government.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
We dont have a gun problem..we have a people problem. I tell ya..when a criminal knows anyone can be carrying it makes a difference in how one interacts in a situation , even in some stupid social discourse. Not to mention tyrannical government.

Wasting your time. Lefties will never see how their views and policies have created such a toxic environment. How are we supposed to have any healthy level of collective sanity when we are told men can now get pregnant and menstruate, and if you object to that, you are nothing but a bigot!

We definitely have a people problem.

Why? He's saying that the reality of 2022 has a bearing on the issue. Perfectly correct.

Does the reality of the time have a bearing on the other 9 in the BORs? Lots of radical Muslims out there so what about freedom of religion?

I am not a fan of expanding the court, but I do think it should be more representative. My solution is term limits. Two terms should give you what you need. A Limit of two presidential terms sounds good to me.

Hey..an America with such a dysfunctional gov and lawless gov that is allowing millions of people across the border, and allowing citizens to burn and loot without recourse, all I the name of righteous indignation. An ideology that just 2 years ago called for defunding the police, yet wants one to disarm themselves. Talk about stupid.
Local gov's that allow theft to the point of some monetary value and they walk away? A DOJ that doesn't enforce law..but selectively enforces based on politics.

It is correct but not for the reason you think. The govt of 2022 is dangerous and without fear of its citizens there will be little left. That's reality

Reactions: AM64

He’s a tool. If it was the other way around, there wouldn’t be a peep.

I swear some people on the left are too stupid to be allowed to keep taking up good air away from sane people . This idiot didn’t think this through .. Does he really want states to start ignoring SCOTUS rulings ? He should probably sit quietly by himself for a min and really think about that one . What a dumba$$

I swear some people on the left are too stupid to be allowed to keep taking up good air away from sane people . This idiot didn’t think this through .. Does he really want states to start ignoring SCOTUS rulings ? He should probably sit quietly by himself for a min and really think about that one . What a dumba$$

The court's rulings must be followed. Hopefully it's a wake up call to Dems, not to swing too far left, but to promote moderate candidates that can then enable more reasonable and realistic judges than on the bench now. We are talking 30 years, though.

The court's rulings must be followed. Hopefully it's a wake up call to Dems, not to swing too far left, but to promote moderate candidates that can then enable more reasonable and realistic judges than on the bench now. We are talking 30 years, though.

That was a really reasonable post until you got to the part about “more realistic judges “. You were on the right path then showed your bias against our inalienable rights because they didn’t fit your agenda . Again I’ll ask , do you support restricting our other rights like you do the 2a ?

Not looking for reasonable and realistic. Looking for my constitutional rights to be protected from the overreach of the other 2 branches of government. Crazy ideologues and “inspirational” figures that promise to fundamentally transform America.

Thanks in large part to former President Trump, that happened today. Our rights were protected.

Oh well, I’m being told it is a period in life where you just need to be thankful for what you have. Cheers.
Funny how that narrative works.

Can’t afford your bills or maybe digging into your life savings to combat record inflation and gas prices= Be grateful! You still have it damn good here.

SCOTUS hands down some decisions you don’t like=This is oppression. This is tyranny. I’m literally going to move to Canada!

Ah well. Those be the talking points.

Bitter dissent and criticism of dissent by the majority. The majority is pure GOP talking points and thinly reasoned. They ignore completely the reality of what's going on out there.

You mean the reality that states are unlawfully limiting the ability of law abiding citizens to be armed? Because I’m glad that reality is being addressed.

Who did these laws benefit? Maryland was one of only 6 states with such restrictions and yet they are one of the worst states in terms of homicide

Good the Supreme Court should not be in the business of winning public opinion polls . Their sole purpose is to hand down rulings according to and based on the constitution. Not feelings or if that ruling is popular or not . The public has gotten to use to judges being easily swayed by pubic opinion instead of by the constitution. Example Roe v Wade . I’m not on that poll above but if I was I’d be one of those that isn’t happy with their rulings as a whole so far either and I’m very pro 2a . If they keep this up they will soon be down there with Congress and it’s approval ratings .

VN Store

Back