The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/18pdf/17-1672_5hek.pdf

For @n_huffhines. Your boy Neil, doing work for individual liberties.
I'm not sure why that case should be split down partisan lines. A problem with this particular case, is that the mandatory sentence for a violation of the terms of release, was longer than the original maximum. Gorsuch's opinion was that, in such cases, the defendant should receive a jury trial where guilt needs to be proven beyond a reasonable doubt instead of a judge's ruling where it only has to be determined that the defendant violated the terms of his release by a preponderance of the evidence. It's a question of due process and the defendant's rights under the 6th Amendment to a speedy and public trial by jury.

If men can women should be able to also.

Do bewbs offend you?

Offend? Not in the slightest. But I would be worried for women. Women don’t go around wanting to grab men’s boobs do they? Also, what about distracting people who are driving or operating heavy machinery?

Say you are a heavy crane operator or other heavy machine. You happen to notice some attractive women with great racks. You don’t see the possibility of danger there?

This is kind of shocking that some of you think there is no problem with women being able to walk around in public topless.

Offend? Not in the slightest. But I would be worried for women. Women don’t go around wanting to grab men’s boobs do they? Also, what about distracting people who are driving or operating heavy machinery?

Say you are a heavy crane operator or other heavy machine. You happen to notice some attractive women with great racks. You don’t see the possibility of danger there?

This is kind of shocking that some of you think there is no problem with women being able to walk around in public topless.

I say men need to grow the **** up.

BOT seeing boobs

giphy.gif

So women should be able to just walk around topless in public whenever and wherever they please?
Went to a beach in The Netherlands once. Topless. Young women sitting in circles smoking weed. For awhile, you think your neck is gonna snap. Then it is just another topless woman.

Death and destruction everywhere. That's the only logical outcome of women being allowed to go topless in public.

So you see no potential pitfalls or dangers?
For a little but sure. Those same men are going to be distracted by: a pretty woman walking by fully clothed. A pretty woman walking by in booty shorts. A pretty woman in whatever.

I see the ugly women being more of an issue then the pretty ones.

Reverse stripping will become a thing. I will pay you to put clothes on!

Reactions: AM64 and 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back