The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Sea Ray

I'm glad that they are finally talking about term limits for justices I don't know if I like this particular plan of 18 year terms and a president getting to appoint a new justice every 24 months, might be a good thing IDK. I don't see how simple congressional legislation could pass constitutional muster though, wouldn't it take an amendment?

Democrats introduce bill requiring term limits for US supreme court justices
If Democrats wanna change the rules, amend the Constitution. Anyone think this court will allow such a law as this to stand? No damn way

Can Congress Put Term Limits On Supreme Court? | wusa9.com

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
I'm glad that they are finally talking about term limits for justices I don't know if I like this particular plan of 18 year terms and a president getting to appoint a new justice every 24 months, might be a good thing IDK. I don't see how simple congressional legislation could pass constitutional muster though, wouldn't it take an amendment?

Democrats introduce bill requiring term limits for US supreme court justices
So one president gets to pick all 9? I can't imagine what could ever go wrong....

Vol423

Vol423

Orangeburst

Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation
What a worthless article...not even a hint on where the investigation is concentrated since the list of suspects has narrowed. Don't waste your time clicking through to the article to read it. The description on the link is as detailed as it gets.

Barr on Epstein..ad nauseam. Out gov is transparent as mud. And I am beginning (sarcasm off) to think they are not a "We the People"

VN Store