The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

That kinda thing doesn’t do much for your credibility.
Michelle has a pecker is more played out than the orange man hate.
I don’t take things that seriously on a college sports message board. If anyone is looking for credibility here they are trying too hard. This is supposed to be a fun way to blow off steam. At least that is what I use this for.

Sorry if my earlier post was nuts. Don’t get to hung up on it. I will try to package it differently next time.

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I don’t take things that seriously on a college sports message board. If anyone is looking for credibility here they are trying too hard. This is supposed to be a fun way to blow off steam. At least that is what I use this for.

Sorry if my earlier post was nuts. Don’t get to hung up on it. I will try to package it differently next time.

Fly your flag. If you enjoy Brazil nutz and rainbows then good for you. I understand your motivation now and I agree that you have the right to play for whichever team you choose.

Fly your flag. If you enjoy Brazil nutz and rainbows then good for you. I understand your motivation now and I agree that you have the right to play for whichever team you choose.
Careful now. Joking around like this and you could lose your credibility. This is a place where serious chit gets ironed out.

I'm glad that they are finally talking about term limits for justices I don't know if I like this particular plan of 18 year terms and a president getting to appoint a new justice every 24 months, might be a good thing IDK. I don't see how simple congressional legislation could pass constitutional muster though, wouldn't it take an amendment?

Democrats introduce bill requiring term limits for US supreme court justices

I'm glad that they are finally talking about term limits for justices I don't know if I like this particular plan of 18 year terms and a president getting to appoint a new justice every 24 months, might be a good thing IDK. I don't see how simple congressional legislation could pass constitutional muster though, wouldn't it take an amendment?

You can bet your last dollar that the Dems are trying to gain leverage. Only now that they lost a few cases do they want to change rules like electoral college and DC statehood and Senatorial represention. The list goes on and on.

Not opposed to the premise. But look at “Journalism” today.

“US House Democrats have introduced a bill to establish term limits for supreme court justices, after an unprecedented term in which the highest court produced a series of deeply conservative rulings upending American law.”

I guess “Deeply conservative” is now defined as allowing states to decide the manner in which they address abortion, and upholding 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

“US House Democrats have introduced a bill to establish term limits for supreme court justices, after an unprecedented term in which the highest court produced a series of deeply conservative rulings upending American law.”

I guess “Deeply conservative” is now defined as allowing states to decide the manner in which they address abortion, and upholding 1st and 2nd amendment rights.

Who on the conservative side is on the retirement docket other than Thomas?

Yeah journalism is dead, they are all propagandists now.

Reactions: VOLS INC.

VN Store

Back