The Supreme Court of the United States Thread

Whats sickening is the govt (mostly old white men) dictating what a woman can do with her body. Party of small govt my ass.

I’m curious why old white men making decisions is any different than old black men or old white women or old black woman ? Why does Sotomayor ( 68) hold anymore relevance than Alito ( 72) when it comes to abortion ? No more or less than a gay or straight person would . If you are going to be bitter at least make a valid point so maybe I can empathize.

I’m curious why old white men making decisions is any different than old black men or old white women or old black woman ? Why does Sotomayor ( 68) hold anymore relevance than Alito ( 72) when it comes to abortion ? No more or less than a gay or straight person would . If you are going to be bitter at least make a valid point so maybe I can empathize.

You can't be that dense. It's not the fact old white men are making decisions, its the fact they are making decisions for women's bodies. I

You can't be that dense. It's not the fact old white men are making decisions, its the fact they are making decisions for women's bodies. I

Except they didn’t make a decision. They left it to the states. Why is that bad?

Do you believe the 15 week MS law wasn’t enough time? Germany gets 12 weeks.

VN Store

Back