The Stench of Desperation is in the Air

It's not as palpable as the abject stupidity of Donald Trump. Robert Woodward had already written one book on the Trump Administration called "Fear", which was released in 2018, that was scathing in it's criticism of his presidency. So, what does Donald Trump do? He agrees to sit down with Woodward for a series of interviews for yet another book ... and he even foolishly agrees to have these interviews audio recorded for posterity. Does it really get any more stupid than that? Even Donald Trump's apologists on Fox News are in disbelief that he agreed to this. Trump is so stupid, he is a hazard to himself.
Welcome back. How did surgery go?

There are a few problems for the left, first they have nominated a guy that has no idea where he is half of the time. After spending 3 years accusing President Trump of being a rapist they have now nominated a guy accused of sexual assault and since we have to believe all victims we know he’s guilty. Something else, they know their base is violent and radical so when Trump is gone, no matter if that’s in 2 months or 4 years some realize they have a yuuuge problem going forward
That is absolutely ridiculous. E. Jean Carroll's accusations haven't received much air time at all, even on MSNBC. There haven't been any Democrats in Congress talking about her, or her claims. There have been too many other controversies to talk about, that she is rarely discussed anywhere. She will be discussed now that the Department of Justice has taken up defending the President in a civil suit. Since when is it the duty of the United States Attorney General to serve as counsel for the President against civil litigation? That is unprecedented and outrageous.

Last edited:
It's not as palpable as the abject stupidity of Donald Trump. Robert Woodward had already written one book on the Trump Administration called "Fear", which was released in 2018, that was scathing in it's criticism of his presidency. So, what does Donald Trump do? He agrees to sit down with Woodward for a series of interviews for yet another book ... and he even foolishly agrees to have these interviews audio recorded for posterity. Does it really get any more stupid than that? Even Donald Trump's apologists on Fox News are in disbelief that he agreed to this. Trump is so stupid, he is a hazard to himself.
I agree. Why do this to yourself? Many of Trump's wounds are self-inflicted.

You have one problem there BB, Trump is the incumbent and the stones you are throwing have been thrown for 4 years. It will take an October surprise for you to have a chance. (Glad your procedure went well)

We still haven't heard the Melania tapes yet. Supposedly her friend has audio tapes of her saying pretty unflattering stuff. Still crossing my fingers for Kelly, Mattis, Coates and McMaster to do a joint 60 minutes interview about the sh*tshow that is the Trump administration.

Do you have the phone call from Marilyn Monroe to Jackie Kennedy were she said JFK was banging her and was going to marry her and Jsckie said you can have the POS and all the headaches that come with it?

Because if you are looking for a President who is squeaky clean and perfect you are gonna be waiting a long time.

They are all scum bags in some regard and have made deals with the devil.

I wasn't surprised when they told me that my gallbladder was in my chest, because when I would get nauseous after eating, that is where the discomfort was coming from... when I ate solid food, it felt like something in my chest was forcing it out of me... but through my mouth, instead of my butt.

Sounds like something from a syfy movie I've seen before ....... "Aliens". Where a little baby monster pops out and starts running around w/blood going everywhere crazy like. ;)

Do you have the phone call from Marilyn Monroe to Jackie Kennedy were she said JFK was banging her and was going to marry her and Jsckie said you can have the POS and all the headaches that come with it?

Because if you are looking for a President who is squeaky clean and perfect you are gonna be waiting a long time.

They are all scum bags in some regard and have made deals with the devil.

Underrated post right here folks.....

I'm gonna guess Woodward's tapes will have more interesting stuff - is your bone-spur boy part of the deep state?

"The Deep State" is on the other end of the pool. The part of the pool the Helsinki Sub patrols is called "The Shallow State".

Reactions: McDad
I will be blowing up the bathroom, but I do that anyway. LOL. One funny thing, I was given this long list of things not to lift, not even a gallon of milk, BECAUSE YOU DON'T WANT A HERNIA ... but I already have a hernia. LOL. Having it repaired next month.
BB when Drs cautioned about getting a hernia:
4ejlu6.jpg

Last edited:
So desperate they'll win the election and take a majority of congress.

If you do , you’ll lose it all in 2024 . The best way to lose big on the next two elections is to have nobody to take the blame but yourselves .

Reactions: tntar heel
Disappointing day...I came home hoping to see new book leaks..recordings...and 10 new threads from LG/EL All I saw on Twitter was Monica Lewinsky deciding between Subarus and Tesla's..that gun girl pissing off more college campuses...Cancel Netflix and Biden The Rapist

Which one is he? Mick, Outer Banks, Peace Corpse? He is a retread of one of those hate filled posters. I have forgotten most of their names.
The guy who literally used a racial slur against someone calling another poster "hate filled". Ironic.

I think what really gets EL and the other libs is that they are so angry and miserable no matter who is in charge and we constantly laugh at them and thrive no matter how much the leadership sucks
Winners and hard workers are always gonna Succeed in life and losers are always going to blame others, be jealous and whine

VN Store

Back