THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I just saw a boost on FD for KState and UT to both win 🤷🏻‍♂️
I saw that. Hope the boost theory isn't true. Tennessee being the plug and all. . . I do know for a fact that they put out winning boosts.

When I first started, my biggest hits were on boosts. I didnt know what I was doing and thought the boost looked good @ +1,345. Forgot about making the bet and saw my balance was way up. . . then again, I was going through a serious run of good luck. I hit a 17-leg parlay and picked the correct total of points to a couple games in a row. Wish I could lasso in some more luck like that.

Reactions: ionaVOL
FAU to score over 61.5 against Tennessee. They have done this in 35/36 games on the season.
I think they will, but it's tricky, they haven't played a defense like ours yet.
No team has scored less than 63pts and beat us. Only 1 (UK) scored less than 66pts and beat us. If they go over 61.5, I think we still win, so they may not go o65.5. Could be a strong parlay odds for o61.5 + u66.5.

They could still score more than 66 and lose, but they most likely won't win if they can't get there. I think our defense is gonna be working hard to keep them below that #. It worries that the officiating has been called out this week. If they call ticky-tack stuff, we could be in trouble.

I have UT, UConn and MSU all to cover in a parlay. I’m also playing UConn and UT to win by more than 8. So there’s a couple of bets everyone should stay away from lol

Reactions: bignewt
Idk what the best one is. I went Moneyline but with other bets in a parlay. If you are only doing a one off bet for UT though the spread or over/under will be the most bang for the buck, but also more risky. I could see -5 spread win or an under win. I personally think it’ll be a winner (UT) in the 60s to loser (FAU) in the 50s type game. I’m also a homer though 🤷🏻‍♂️

I chose the odds bet because I would hate for UT to win and lose money. This way they win, I win. We will probably be getting points in the next game then I take the points and try to double up again.

As someone who wagered on MSU, I have to say the strategy of not even getting a shot up in 12 seconds there surprised me. To be fair, I don't have Izzo's resume...I'm just yelling shoot it. Everybody out there like, nah I want this assist. I couldn't put together a winning parlay on the Monday after the games.

I think they will, but it's tricky, they haven't played a defense like ours yet.
No team has scored less than 63pts and beat us. Only 1 (UK) scored less than 66pts and beat us. If they go over 61.5, I think we still win, so they may not go o65.5. Could be a strong parlay odds for o61.5 + u66.5.

They could still score more than 66 and lose, but they most likely won't win if they can't get there. I think our defense is gonna be working hard to keep them below that #. It worries that the officiating has been called out this week. If they call ticky-tack stuff, we could be in trouble.

I hope you bet this.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I’ve been on a cold streak in here so I stopped while I was ahead….but I’m back..Alabama is losing today…you heard it hear first…SDS ML..let it beef up during the live and pounce on it…🫶🏽 you guys…I’ll be checking in😁

I’ve been on a cold streak in here so I stopped while I was ahead….but I’m back..Alabama is losing today…you heard it hear first…SDS ML..let it beef up during the live and pounce on it…🫶🏽 you guys…I’ll be checking in😁
I was in on this already before I saw your post, now I will be betting the hell out of this with my heart haha

Reactions: Volsdeep4
I have a 50% profit boost on a 4 leg parlay tonight…any ideas on how to most effectively waste my money?

VN Store

Back