THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

My favorite part of the under/over bets (I just fell into this trap) is it might be 150 and you think not a chance in hell they score 20 pts in the last 2 minutes or they easily hit the over then they don't hit a free throw and end up losing by 2 pts.

I am amazed at myself, I can find ways to lose and I didn't even kmow I had it in me

I should have taken the money I lost in the last 3.5 days and bought a ticket to msg to watch the vols

My favorite part of the under/over bets (I just fell into this trap) is it might be 150 and you think not a chance in hell they score 20 pts in the last 2 minutes or they easily hit the over then they don't hit a free throw and end up losing by 2 pts.

I am amazed at myself, I can find ways to lose and I didn't even kmow I had it in me

I should have taken the money I lost in the last 3.5 days and bought a ticket to msg to watch the vols
Xavier went on an almost 5 minute scoring drought towards the middle-last part of that 2nd half, and Pitt wasn’t much better, so I got my hopes up. Next thing I know Pitt got scored like 11 straight points.. all off of free throws. That put it within 10 points of the over/under line with like 4 minutes left and I was like, yeah, not happening. 😂

Thankfully that was just my free bet that I lost on that though.

I did okay thursday and friday but yesterday was brutal, I had Kansas as the last leg on a couple bets that woulda healed the account along with a single. Today I had the under on the xavier game in two parlays and an individual bet. Ugh. I do think Uconn and Indiana both cover this afternoon.

How about this one for me today 😂 Instead of Xavier ML I took the points on Pitt and teased it up…to +10.5 🤦‍♂️

I desperately need a wager to actually hit, I’m hemorrhaging money over here 😂😂

btw I have figured out betting for myself and i may not lose again. Don't bet what I think I know.

UCONN will easily beat Arkansas, and Miami will get crushed by a healthy Sasser and Houston.

Sounds like a nice parlay of Arkansas and Miami....

Yesterday I did the logical thing didnt like the game but thought this team is better so took the plus points and it worked. Michigan state plus points, Creighton plus point and kstate plus points...now I would have never thought they win outright, but even if they lost by 1 or sometimes 2, I am still good

Reactions: ionaVOL
btw I have figured out betting for myself and i may not lose again. Don't bet what I think I know.

UCONN will easily beat Arkansas, and Miami will get crushed by a healthy Sasser and Houston.

Sounds like a nice parlay of Arkansas and Miami....

Yesterday I did the logical thing didnt like the game but thought this team is better so took the plus points and it worked. Michigan state plus points, Creighton plus point and kstate plus points...now I would have never thought they win outright, but even if they lost by 1 or sometimes 2, I am still good
Indeed. You may not lose again

We are awfully quiet..are we exhausted from last weekend already. We got 2 games to win this weekend....let's f....go!!!

What's the best way to bet on the Vols against FAU? Give the points or bet the odds? The line is -5 on the site I use. Rookie here.

Alright, what’s everyone playing for tonight’s game? For my main parlay I went: Kansas St, UConn, UT, and UCLA all Moneyline. Looking at doing some other one off or 2 leg parlay bets though.

What's the best way to bet on the Vols against FAU? Give the points or bet the odds? The line is -5 on the site I use. Rookie here.
Idk what the best one is. I went Moneyline but with other bets in a parlay. If you are only doing a one off bet for UT though the spread or over/under will be the most bang for the buck, but also more risky. I could see -5 spread win or an under win. I personally think it’ll be a winner (UT) in the 60s to loser (FAU) in the 50s type game. I’m also a homer though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alright, what’s everyone playing for tonight’s game? For my main parlay I went: Kansas St, UConn, UT, and UCLA all Moneyline. Looking at doing some other one off or 2 leg parlay bets though.
This was my initial thought too. I’d like to tease Michigan st points tho and get them at + whatever. Same with Gonzaga as well. I think UConn and UT have the highest % chance of winning by double digits (not that I’m predicting that)

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
This was my initial thought too. I’d like to tease Michigan st points tho and get them at + whatever. Same with Gonzaga as well. I think UConn and UT have the highest % chance of winning by double digits (not that I’m predicting that)
Agree on all that. I thought about Gonzaga and it’s hard to bet against them but I just think this UCLA team is really solid and Gonzaga has shown signs of losing. Even last game they were struggling at the start before turning it on. Just don’t trust them.

VN Store

Back