THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I think I'm gonna start my 1 pick a day plan. Surely we can all come up with 1 pick we believe in. I bet we could get a streak going. Just need everyone to give their best bet for each day.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Penn St and Auburn cheking. I had faith in them. Feel like I just jumped off a merry-go-round that was spinning 300mph. 😆

If had just stuck to my bracket picks, id be hitting 90% 👀

Does anyone even have a pick they feel comfortable with? I had a parlay last night that was torpedoed by Memphis and then tonight Penn state make a miraculous 4 pt play. I feel like I am the living embodiment of Van Pelts bad beats. I should be up about 850 instead down 150

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Tried a in game parlay with Auburn and I got +9.5 for the whole game they can easily cover that...right? Oh wait they lose in the second half by 17....

Hey how comfortable are you feeling with Ucla since you got 7 and the hook.... wait you foul a guy in the 3 pt line with 5 secs left..

No problem

Does anyone even have a pick they feel comfortable with? I had a parlay last night that was torpedoed by Memphis and then tonight Penn state make a miraculous 4 pt play. I feel like I am the living embodiment of Van Pelts bad beats. I should be up about 850 instead down 150
Hah, same. Two parlays today, both most likely are losing by one leg. Swing and a miss. Hope for better luck tomorrow.

UConn tomorrow is about all I feel comfortable with but the way my last two days have gone I expect to be reloading by the nightcap lol

I felt good about Tennessee, but I just had to slap a couple others into the bet and lost. I feel good about Pittsburgh today, so I'm gonna single bet it, but probably wont be as fortunate as Tennessee's bet wouldve been.

Great to see that everyone is having a good weekend!
1679012711880-gif.541240

Great to see that everyone is having a good weekend!
1679012711880-gif.541240
It's all relative. Ive been smoked in the tournament. I've had bad losses and greedy losses. It's like I forgot everything I've learned, but truth is, it's just madness.

Let's hope Pitt can slay Xavier.

Reactions: TBrown
Of course Pitt and Xavier both come out shooting 45% and 57%. The under ain’t looking so good unless they both cool off. Or one of them cool off at least.

@Enki_Amenra it may be time. When you feel pretty confident and the team is down 15, welp there is your answer.. ita like Friday when I said Memphis is going to crush FAU.
I hate Pittsburgh, 😆. On the other hand Xavier is playing better than they have all year. They could make a push. . . so, that means Xavier will promptly get destroyed the next round.

I thought Pitt would be able to keep it with 5.5. . . smh, I'm fired.

I'd have better luck building a time machine than I have the 1st 2 rounds. All the good picks got screwed from greed and most confident picks got screwed by my brain.

VN Store

Back