THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Memphis cost us that +1800 parlay. Everyone else hit. Punks.

I need to start single betting all the parlays. I've been getting 80% on them. . . but several of the picks are longshots. -200 or shorter is probably closer to 55-60%

Reactions: UTSuave’
Memphis cost us that +1800 parlay. Everyone else hit. Punks.

I need to start single betting all the parlays. I've been getting 80% on them. . . but several of the picks are longshots. -200 or shorter is probably closer to 55-60%

We will be making money once I narrow these down like I have been the last week..you’ve seen and if you go back and look at how these boost unfolded…the ones I posted you’ll lock down their pattern…they literally give you two winners and one loser..they do the work for you and we were working too hard and guessing

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I keep seeing SDSU/Furman Under 136.5. Only 2 of SDSU last 12 games have gone above 135.

Also seeing a lot of CBB pundits picking Penn State over Texas today. Idk if I’ll bet it, but I may throw a spread bet like you did with Penn State +5.5.
I went with psu +5.5 and that's good info on the furman game.

Reactions: Volsdeep4
Whew. Furman must still be out celebrating and forgot to show up. Not feeling great about the under pick now 😂
15mins to score about 50? I can see it.

I've always thought it strange that a team can show up one day and knockout a heavyweight, then lose the next day to a much less talented opponent. Furm smh. I only put them in 1 long parlay, thankfully.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97

VN Store

Back