THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Won $791 on Fanduel NFL Sunday night football single game. Was at $1794 with less than 2 minutes to go and for some reason it dropped. I’ll take it though with $20 invested.

Reactions: bignewt
I took the Seahawks +3 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Not sure why that was the line, when they were winning by 4. Easy win.

I took the Seahawks +3 in the beginning of the 3rd quarter. Not sure why that was the line, when they were winning by 4. Easy win.
Took the seahawks money line +150 with like a minute or two left in the 4th quarter with Denver on their own 30 facing third down and already down by 1. I just didn’t trust their offense to win the game and glad I trusted my gut. Didn’t bet a lot, but a wins a win

OMG! I was making the post below and was looking at odds to post for the bets when I saw a notification of a $100 RAF! . . Volnation is in credible! I dont know who did it, but thank you for using my code!
---
German Bundesliga Sept 17
Dortmund v Schalke
O2.5 goals.

This is probably going to happen. It's @ -225, which isn't great, but if you guys are looking for a small standalone bet or something to juice a parlay, this should work out.

Dortmund has held them scoreless since 2020 (3 matches) and they have still gone over 2.5 in all 3.

In their history of playing o2.5 has occurred in 10 out of 12 matches dating to 2015.

Their last match on February 20, 2021, Dortmund won 4-0.

Odds on a 2 leg parlay of o2.5 + Dortmund ML for -140 odds. . . if your balls are big enough, add in btts NO for +270 odds.

Btts YES +o2.5 @ +145

6/12 times both teams score.

Last edited:
OMG! I was making the post below and was looking at odds to post for the bets when I saw a notification of a $100 RAF! . . Volnation is in credible! I dont know who did it, but thank you for using my code!
---
German Bundesliga Sept 17
Dortmund v Schalke
O2.5 goals.

This is probably going to happen. It's @ -225, which isn't great, but if you guys are looking for a small standalone bet or something to juice a parlay, this should work out.

Dortmund has held them scoreless since 2020 (3 matches) and they have still gone over 2.5 in all 3.

In their history of playing o2.5 has occurred in 10 out of 12 matches dating to 2015.

Their last match on February 20, 2021, Dortmund won 4-0.

Could get some serious odds on a 2 leg parlay of o2.5 + Dortmund ML for -140 odds. . . if your balls are big enough, add in btts NO for +270 odds.

6/12 times both teams score.
Not trying to talk you out of this by any means, but be careful with Dortmund (especially their totals). They're a much different team this season without Haaland.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
Not trying to talk you out of this by any means, but be careful with Dortmund (especially their totals). They're a much different team this season without Haaland.
Yeah, their defense isnt great. I expect they'll score 2 and allow 1. . . being that it's against shalke.

I wish I had put a couple $s on btts YES + o2.5 in their Man City match the other day. . .

Last edited:
I don't know if any of y'all use it, but there is a good App called "Sofa Score" that gives a ton a great details about every match in every sport.

I gamble as a hobby, so part of the fun for me is researching the bets. Sofa Score is great for that. I've seen data on there from previous matches going back to the 1990's.

any thoughts on vols to cover -46.5?
we should and probably will but i'm hesitant to back-ups not scoring or giving garbage time TDs.

whats your top 5 leg parley this weekend?
I like Minnesota -28, wake forest ML, Texas -12.5, USC ML, and Vols to cover but hesitant on Vols with Gators coming

any thoughts on vols to cover -46.5?
we should and probably will but i'm hesitant to back-ups not scoring or giving garbage time TDs.

whats your top 5 leg parley this weekend?
I like Minnesota -28, wake forest ML, Texas -12.5, USC ML, and Vols to cover but hesitant on Vols with Gators coming
Screenshots_2022-09-16-14-59-12.png

I did a small bet, taking -46.5, but I hate giant spreads. Tennessee has covered their last 8 ooc spreads and Akron has NOT covered their last 6 spreads against ranked opponents.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
View attachment 490537

I did a small bet, taking -46.5, but I hate giant spreads. Tennessee has covered their last 8 ooc spreads and Akron has NOT covered their last 6 spreads against ranked opponents.

I've got FSU all over my bets but too, LSU at home on a few parleys and round robbins. I wasn't sure about Pitts QB injuries and typically try to avoid most spreads on away teams. I do like Oklahoma as well and have Vols all over and it should be an fairly easy cover and adding them on a 5 pick gets me to +854. I'm just unsettled on them a bit because I think we'll run out to a big lead and then rest and keep guys healthy for next week. Vandy is another i'm on a few times. No way a SEC team should to N. Illinois but it Vandy so we'll see if it pans out for me.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
I've got FSU all over my bets but too, LSU at home on a few parleys and round robbins. I wasn't sure about Pitts QB injuries and typically try to avoid most spreads on away teams. I do like Oklahoma as well and have Vols all over and it should be an fairly easy cover and adding them on a 5 pick gets me to +854. I'm just unsettled on them a bit because I think we'll run out to a big lead and then rest and keep guys healthy for next week. Vandy is another i'm on a few times. No way a SEC team should to N. Illinois but it Vandy so we'll see if it pans out for me.
Yeah, I think the best UT bets are 1st qtr & 1st half spreads. -12.5, -30

I'd say it'll be a 42-7 type 1st half.

Last edited:
Reactions: hjeagle1vol

VN Store

Back