THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Anybody else take that all Tennessee 3 bet parlay yesterday that DK threw up? Vols, Grizz and Preds? I did. And it hit. Booyah. Doubt that will happen again. Also DK has a hammer the over promo for Pats/Bills. I think its at like 34 right now.

So I've bet NBA spreadsheet this week, I've done ok.
Should've went 4-1 on Monday but panic cashed out on 1 bet then threw my wins away on another. Also un did a bet to move it to another which lost while my original won.
Tues I went .500
Wed I went 2/3
I post all that to ask. If anyone sees anything they like today please let me know, on my early look this morning I didn't see much of anything.

FD brought back their CBB parlay insurance last night. All legs have to be -200 or greater, it has to be 4 legs, if all but one leg misses you get up to $25 worth of bets back.
I ran one parlay last night and it hit. Kansas ML, Iona ML, Wisconsin ML, Basketvols -6.5... Won 200

I just made a "mistake" pick with accidentally taking the Niners as a PK in the 2nd half. Meant to take the Packers but wasn't paying attention.

I'm hoping George leads me to the Cash window!

0*Qmt18m8ZI3f6R0QK.jpeg

Last edited:
The story of my betting career! Study the picks, make an educated pick, get hammered....Pick the wrong team by mistake, WIN!

Reactions: tntar heel
Well, I kinda cheated....been taking the big alt lines on the parlays on DK. So, payouts aren't great but went 3 outta 4 on the big games along with a few side bets and doubled my stake this weekend. I know it's weak but at least I admit it!

Had a free $10 bet that I put towards SGP (+2500)

1. Allen 2+ TD
2. Go to overtime
3. Bills win

Was pumped when chiefs hit field goal to tie. But then the coin toss…

Took Chiefs and Rams to win today in a parlay. Made that bet across 3 different betting apps for a total of $80 stake at essentially +100. If I win this, I might pull the money out of all 3 accounts and buy myself an oculus VR headset.

BetMGM gave me $15 worth of free bets for my birthday, today. Pretty cool. FanDuel gave me up to $10 insurance on any bet, also. DraftKings is my favorite site, but they didn't give me anything, today.

Just cashed in my 3 accounts. Going to spend that money on a nice new computer monitor. Now I’ll just wait until any of these accounts throw me some free bets that I can try and get my balance back up with free money.

Reactions: DickeyD and BP4Prez
I was 2 points away from a big win last night. On Thursdays FanDuel does a SGP promo with the games on TNT where you get 10 back if you place a 3 leg bet at +400 odds or better. I always bet 10 so its a free bet. Last night I wouldve won 5500 if it hit.
I had Trae Young 40+ points, it hit
John Collins 3+ threes it hit
Chris Paul 20+ points, he had 18. Grrrrr

Reactions: DickeyD

VN Store

Back