THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

PG13 to get a dbl/dbl at +115, as usual and Ohtani to hit a HR at +350 are my bets, today

Well, I took Ohtani to hit a HR, again, at +330 and hits me one in the top of the 9th. He also had a double, triple, walk and stolen base, btw. Plus, he's probably the Angels 2nd best starting pitcher. This kid is amazing.

I'm sure I'll take Jrue to get a dbl/dbl at +200, tonight

Giannis one point short from a huge parlay hit for me. Dang it!
That sucks. If u had told me Jrue would get 12 assists in this game, I would say Jrue easily got his dbl/dbl. But Jrue was like 2-12 FGs and ended up with 6 points, when he is averaging well over 20 points in this series. So, I feel your pain. I should have expected it, tho, this always happens when I cash out.

That sucks. If u had told me Jrue would get 12 assists in this game, I would say Jrue easily got his dbl/dbl. But Jrue was like 2-12 FGs and ended up with 6 points, when he is averaging well over 20 points in this series. So, I feel your pain. I should have expected it, tho, this always happens when I cash out.
I had JH for the DD, as well.

Reactions: The Dog
I threw like $2 on Middleton at +2000, to get a triple/double, he had the points, boards and 7 assists going into the 4th, got hot, scored like 18 points and quit passing, which I can't blame him, when he is that hot

When I checked this morning, PG13 was +100 to get a dbl/dbl, but I cashed out, yesterday and lost all my bets last night. As usual, when I cash out. So, I took my $5 of my $6 and get Torres (Spain soccer player) to score a goal at +240 and he did. So, after the win, I went to put it all on PG, but it had dropped down to -110 in 3 hours. So, I took PG and CP3, both to get a d/d at +250

I knew Ohtani would hit a HR at Yankee Stadium, but I didn't pull the trigger, because it was like +210. Dumb, those odds are good enough

Well, I need two more assists from Paul in the last 2 minutes, but I doubt he gets it, Suns down 14. But, I did throw a little money on PG scoring 40+ and 10+ boards, at +1200 and he has 41 and 12. So, not a bad night, but it could have been monumental

DK has a promo for Giannis to get a double/double at +100 (-500, normally). Almost, a sure thing unless he gets hurt, free money, imo. I'm taking it.

Edit: I took it, but max bet is $25

Last edited:
I took Kyle Schwarber to hit a HR at +260 and he hits the first pitch out of the park for his 16th HR in the last 18 games.

Well, so much for free money, Giannis hyperextends his knee halfway thru the 3rd quarter, 2 boards short of his dbl/dbl and will not return this game. Uneffingbelievable ! Told u all, the only way it wasn't a lock was if the Greek Freak got hurt and of course, he did. Thankfully, $25 was the max bet or I would have bet every dollar I had in my account on it.

Well, so much for free money, Giannis hyperextends his knee halfway thru the 3rd quarter, 2 boards short of his dbl/dbl and will not return this game. Uneffingbelievable ! Told u all, the only way it wasn't a lock was if the Greek Freak got hurt and of course, he did. Thankfully, $25 was the max bet or I would have bet every dollar I had in my account on it.
Trae's last minute scratch voided what would have been a great parlay and another good bet of mine.

Reactions: The Dog
Draftkings is honoring that and paying out as if he had a double double!

I bet they don't honor it for me, because of that time they messed up and gave me $130 on Julius Randle dbl/dbl, but they had to win and the Hawks won. I waited 5 hours for 'em to correct it and they never did, so I went ahead and bet it all and lost most of it, later all of it.
But technically, I got 'em for $130

VN Store

Back