THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

How about that ? We both won all our bets, except for the Trae Young bets. I took another boost bet with PG scoring 30+ points and LA winning. + $250 total, on PG-13 and the Clippers for me
That’s a good day! I saw that PG boost but didn’t think there was any way the clippers could win. That’s awesome.

Reactions: The Dog
Took Jrue for a double/double at +310 and KD for another triple/double at +700. Don't have the usual player prop bets out on DK, yet. Don't have a good feel for tonight's game, so I didn't bet much, $40 total. Cashed out for $300 after my big night, last night, kept $140 in my account, let these ride and see what happens. I'm going to brag a little, turned $40 into $440 in 3 days. Probably will take a baseball HR bet later, just don't know who I will take, yet

Well, Kris Bryant is playing tonight, that's my boy, so I took him to hit a HR at +400. I, also took Ohtani at +310, but he is pitching tonight, so he doesn't always hit when is pitching, but if he doesn't hit , it will be voided. $25 on both bets

Last edited:
Dang that’s rough man! There’s already 3 HR in the blue jays game, but none for Vlad yet.
They voided one of my Bryant bets, the boost for 2 hits, I guess because he only came to bat, once, before he got hurt, so they gave me $15 back. I was shocked, but just another reason why I prefer DK over FD

Reactions: lmoore944
They voided one of my Bryant bets, the boost for 2 hits, I guess because he only came to bat, once, before he got hurt, so they gave me $15 back. I was shocked, but just another reason why I prefer DK over FD
That awesome. It does seem like DK has the better customer support.

Well, that's what I get for bragging, an 0-4/-$90 day. That's okay, I have a better feel the 76's/Hawks and Clippers/Jazz games, anyway

Of course, I took the PG-13 boost to score 30+ and +10 boards at +225, put $40 on it to win $130. Not super great odds, but not bad, the 35 and 10 one, scares me. Also took the same bet, I have won on, once and lost once. Young and Simmons to get double/doubles at +275. Young will get his, I'm sure of it and last time Simmons missed over half his FTs against Washington, he came back with a triple/double

Trae just needs 3 more assists, but the head case that is Ben Simmons is going to let me down, still I only bet $11

Man, every time I cash out, I go on a losing streak and end up having to make a $50-$100 deposit.

Durant just hit one of the best clutch shots in history, possibly screwing a bunch of people (like me) who had the Bucks.

Durant just hit one of the best clutch shots in history, possibly screwing a bunch of people (like me) who had the Bucks.
Nope, Bucks win and I lose, Jrue was 2 assists short, thought he would get 'em in overtime. Still, I dislike the Nets, so go Bucks

In fact, I'm guaranteeing PG13 gets a double/double, tonight. I wish I had more than $25 to bet on it, I would put $150 on it, if I had it, in my account, right now. I rarely make a $100 bet, let alone a $150 bet, but that's how sure I am, that PG gets his, tonight

In fact, I'm guaranteeing PG13 gets a double/double, tonight. I wish I had more than $25 to bet on it, I would put $150 on it, if I had it, in my account, right now. I rarely make a $100 bet, let alone a $150 bet, but that's how sure I am, that PG gets his, tonight
The Clippers are barely going to crack 10 assists as a team. I had Booker going off tonight again, and that ain't happening. Weird game.

Jrue again for a d/d at +200 and I took Bryce Harper to hit a HR at +400, in the first game of the doubleheader, today/tonight

Well, Harper hit a HR, but it was in the 2nd game of the doubleheader, so a loser for me. Jrue has 20+ points and 7 assists, but the Bucks are up 40, so he won't play a minute in the 4th quarter, so another loser. But, Kris Bryant (my boy and favorite baseball player) jacked a HR in the 1st inning at +450, so I lost less than $5 for the day. I'll take it, because tomorrow, I'm winning early on soccer and late on PG13

VN Store

Back