THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Lost about $50 tonight, Tatis' $153 homer, saved my a$$ from a winless night. Told u all, u wouldn't be able to get Jrue Holiday at +400 on a double/double, much longer. +220 tomorrow and I got on it as soon as I checked it out. Bet $50 to win $160. If they offer it as a parlay, with the Bucks winning, tomorrow, I will probably take, too. Kinda like Dame to get a double/double tomorrow, odds are +210, probably will throw around $50 on it.

When I have free bets, I like to take that bet on something with really high odds. Of course, all my free bets are just $5 or $10. But it's free anyway, may as well go for the big win
I’m the same way. I have until Monday to use it. I don’t like doing odd boosts bc they’re typically traps. Thought about a future bet for NFL, NBA or NHL, but nothing is sticking out to me right now.

Reactions: The Dog
Damn, DK have me $150 winner, that I lost, surely they will correct it, although the game has been over since 2:30. I cashed out yesterday, so I made some bets before I realized it wasn't a winner. That never happens with me, I follow almost every minute of every game, but had to move the Winnebago from one campground to another one. So, when they correct it, unless I win one of my Brooklyn bets, I will be down $45.

I cashed out, Friday, kept $150 in my account, lost every bet yesterday, but Bryant hitting a HR, still down to 58 cents, today. Sent some money by PayPal, but it takes awhile, apparently, so for the first time since I joined DK, I can't bet. Well, I took Chris Paul to get a double/double and the Sun's to win, for 58 cents to win $2.80. I think I need help

Reactions: TBrown
PayPal takes too long to make a deposit and cash out, imo. DK will take my money all day (instantly) from my bank debit card, but they won't pay me that way. Anyway, I got money in my account today, got me me a 50% basketball boost, bet $18 on Ben Simmons to get a triple/double (I know breaking my own rule) and won $153 at +750. So, I'm back, boys

Followed my Simmons win with a Paul George double/double and made that $60, I put in today (really $40 because I did a $20 pool, so I could get a 50% NBA boost), into $225. If I could only do that every day, I could quit my job

I took a player parlay with Luka to get a double/double and the Mavs to win at +260, so $40 to win $144

Does FanDuel/DraftKings have horse racing on it? Saw the Belmont was today and was looking at placing a few bets just for fun but couldn’t find it.

Does FanDuel/DraftKings have horse racing on it? Saw the Belmont was today and was looking at placing a few bets just for fun but couldn’t find it.
Nope. It sucks as I had the derby winner picked.

Hedged the WC championship for the sake of my Jazz fandom. I put down $80 total. If Clippers win the west, I lose $8. If Suns, lose $4. If Nuggets, make $110. If Mavs, $380

Reactions: bignewt
Won brewers money line but lost on the over on bucks-nets. Baseball is trying to suck me back in.

Reactions: The Dog
I'm taking Jrue Holiday to get a double/double at +285, tonight. I like KD to get a d/d, also, but the odds are not worth it unless u make it a parlay with the Nets to win (I like the Bucks tonight, tho), imo. They finally added college baseball to DK, but if UT is not playing, I'm probably not going to make a college baseball bet

Last edited:
Just a total beatdown by the Nets, nobody is getting a double/double in this game because everybody that could have is not going to play another minute in this 33 point blow out. Taking my boy Kris Bryant to hit a HR at +450 in the late Cubs/Padres game, tonight

Won Nets and Padres moneyline, lost Nugs cover bet. Of course I put the most money on the Nugs.

Of course, sounds like me. Taking Tobias and Paul George for double/doubles and their teams to win (player parlay), tonight.

I'm ice cold, so my advice is ........Don't take my advice

DK has a +300 boost for UT or Vandy to win the college World Series. I will probably throw $50 on it, that's the max.(usually), but imo, those odds should be higher, neither has even made it, yet

DK has added a lot of player props and in-game player parlays, this week. For a guy, like me, who mostly bets on players more than the team, I like it

DK has a +300 boost for UT or Vandy to win the college World Series. I will probably throw $50 on it, that's the max.(usually), but imo, those odds should be higher, neither has even made it, yet
I thought candy had?

VN Store

Back