THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I had Phil at something crazy after the 1st round, something like $20 to win $300+, and cashed out for like $40 when he was collapsing late, yesterday. I won $20, but it could have been so much more
Golf is super crazy. I watched analysis, read a good bit, and had 12 different bets for winners, finishing positions, made cut this week... Not a single one hit.

Reactions: The Dog
Yeah, had Randle to get a double/double and Knicks win, parlay, got the d/d, but the Knicks choked or Trae Young said, "I'm that good"

Took Jrue and Dame to get double/doubles, tonight. Jrue has 7 points and 7 assists after the 1st quarter, Bucks are up near 30, better get it early, because I doubt he plays any in the 4th

Jrue has 9 points, 5 boards, 15 assists at the end of the 3rd. 30 point lead, so this is going to probably be a loser

Damn, Jrue did get 2 whole minutes in the 4th quarter and got his 11th point, so a $210 winner on a $40 bet

Dame has 10 points, 2 boards, and 2 assists after the 1st quarter. Denver is up around 10 and Dame is shooting, too much, right now. Not a good sign, I've bet Dame multiple times to get a dbl/DBL and if he doesn't have 6 assists by half, he don't get it. Usually because they are losing and he starts shooting all the time

Like I said, Dame 32 points, 8 3s and 4 assists at the half. If he ends up with 10 assists, I will be more shocked that if he scores 55 points

Took Durant and Paul George for double/doubles, tomorrow. George is a reach, Durant should be a 🔒

I finally won a baseball bet, +1000 boost for Arietta and deGrom to each get a hit, tonight. They both did and I had a $5 free bet on it, so a $50 win. I'll take it

My philosophy when I have free bets on DK, is take something with crazy odds, like +1000, u can't lose anything, so go for the kill, paid off tonight

Hell, it most be a baseball night, Ohtani jacked one for me (he told me so), at +320 on a $40 bet, $168 winner. So, even if I continue to lose all my basketball bets, I will still win about $10, tonight

Taking a beating tonight, although I did win $101.50 on Randle dbl/DBL and Knicks win parlay. Odds were bad, didn't put much on it. Had Tobias Harris for a dbl/dbl, had 19 and 9 in 19 minutes, blew out the Bullets (I refuse to call 'em the Wiz). I counted it a winner at halftime, he barely played the whole game and he was balling, 19 effing minutes, 22 and he would have that 10th board. But, I learned one thing, the Sixers are not to be bet on, in this series, sweep, all blowouts. Well, bet on the Sixers to win, but don't bet any player props. Russ maybe hurt, too. He left hurt in the 2nd half and never came back, but it was a blowout, obviously. Anyway, need Bojan to score 9 more points in the 2nd half and Utah to win

-250 for yesterday, so what do I do, start betting on baseball at noon, today. Kris Bryant jacks a HR in the first, $150 winner on a $32 bet. Took Tatis to homer, also. Tonight, as usual, I'm taking Jrue Holiday to double/double $40, at +400 (that's great odds, considering he has done it, twice in a row and 3 out of the last 4 games, imo) to win $200.

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Jrue Holiday with another double/double before the end of the 3rd quarter. Threw another $13 on it for the d/d and Bucks win parlay, so bet $53 and won $304. In the immortal words of LL Cool J, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here, for years"

Reactions: TBrown
Jrue Holiday with another double/double before the end of the 3rd quarter. Threw another $13 on it for the d/d and Bucks win parlay, so bet $53 and won $304. In the immortal words of LL Cool J, "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here, for years"
Took the insurance on the 3-way parlay on that game. Good on the Bucks, good on JRue 8+ assists... The over @224? Haha, not gonna happen

Reactions: TBrown
I’m not gonna say we back or nothin cause that implies we back from somethin

Reactions: The Dog
Took Vlad Jr and Tatis to hit HRs tonight and the only basketball, besides a $10 free bet on Randle +1600 to get a triple/double, was a parlay for KD to get a d/d and Nets win.

VN Store

Back