THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Murray with 8 points, 8 rebounds and 3 assists at the half. Feeling extremely good, right now

Boom ! Murray got his 10th point and 10th rebound with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. Love that, won $300+ and don't even have to sweat it out for another hour.
Edit: well that's a lie, I have Durant for a double/double too. He's already got the points, 6 rebounds and 5 assists, tho. $50 to win $150. Would love to win $450+ on two $50 dollar bets

Good thing Murray got his dbl/DBL early, because the Nets have blown it open. Durant is done, 3 rebounds and/or assists short of his dbl/dbl. Still, $100 to win $305 isn't bad. I really like Olynyk to get a d/d for Houston against the Lakers at +215, I bet around $50 to win around $150. Rockets only have 10 players dressed and KO has a d/d in like 5 out of the last 10 games.

Last edited:
Btw, Murray ended up with 15, 11, 5 , 3 steals and only one turnover, in like 30 minutes. He's about to be a star and has won me 3 or 4 bets, now. If u play NBA fantasy league, he is a "live" sleeper pick, imo

Last edited:
Well, 1 for 3, tonight, so about $160 to win $304. I got greedy after I won that Murray bet, should have never bet on that late game. I knew Murray was the bet and Durant was worth the gamble, Olynyk was just because I wanted a reason to watch the late game. That's why I stay even or worse, learn from my mistakes

I took Jrue Holiday (Mil. Bucks) for a dbl/dbl tonight at +750. He has had a dbl/dbl in 4 of his last 10 games and this is a big game for the Bucks and the Heat. Holiday averages 18, 4.5 and 7. 3 of those dbl/dbl were points and assists, but one was points and rebounds, I like my chances when your player can get it multiple ways. Not a big bet, but $36 to win around $300 is worth the risk, imo.

See, True has 8 points, 1 board and 3 assists, after one quarter, but the Bucks are up 18. Jimmy Butler's hurt for Miami. This was a huge game for Miami, in a 3 way tie with NY and Atlanta for 4th and they both won. A loss will put them 6th and match 'em up with the Bucks in the first round. They don't want that, but a blow-out effs my dbl/dbl unless he gets it quickly, like before the 4th quarter starts

Jrue with 15 points and 8 assists at the end of 3 quarters, Bucks up by 18. If he gets 5 minutes in the 4th, I will win, bet he doesn't get a minute

My dbl/dbl today is PJ Washington. He has 11 points and 8 rebounds with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter. $26 bet to win $202 with a boost

Reactions: DocVOLiday
Lost it. PJ had 9 boards with the whole 4th quarter to go, travelled, kept misses 3's and got his 4th foul. Played like 3 minutes in the 4th and broke my heart. Still, I just lost $26

Last edited:
Took Damion Lillard for $50 at +335 to get a dbl/dbl. Dame has 22 and 10 assists at the end of 3, so WINNER, paid $217.50. Probably, wasn't a smart bet, but since he got and I won, it does look like a smart bet. Play-in games start Tuesday, don't have to worry about teams resting players anymore, which makes these kinds of bets a little easier

No NBA tonight, so being the degenerate gambler that I am, I bet several player props in MLB, tonight. Kris Bryant and Kyle Schwarber to hit HRs, both around +340, so two $35 bets to win $150ish each. Then I took Gerrit Cole at +125 to get 11 KS, tonight. $50 to win $112.50. Last but not least a boost for Lindor to get a RBI and the Mets to win.+510, put $25 on it, pays $150ish

Guys, sorry if my daily updates get on your nerves, but it seems like therapy for me. My lady don't want to hear about, so VN is all I have

Reactions: TBrown
Well, Schwarber got me HR, early. First game back at Wrigley Field since he went to the Nationals, got a standing ovation, then jacked one on his 2nd AB. Got the feels, when I saw all that love for Kyle and Lester. U all know I love the Cubs

Ended up going 1 for 4, so bet $144 and won $154, better than losing. But, couldn't go out like that, so threw another $30 on Seattle's Mitch Hanniger to hit a HR, to win $150. Hanniger was tied for the HR lead with Ohtani for the Angels with 12, but Ohtani done jacked one, tonight.

DK has LeMelo Ball at 20+ points and a Hornets win at +560, on a boost. If Charlotte wins, Ball will probably have to score 21, but I like the Pacers. Since it's a boost, you can only bet around $25 on it, anyway. Probably, take it, yeah, I may need help

Took Sabonis to get a triple/double, tonight. Had a 50% boost, so got it at +255. Bet $50 to win $177.50. Right now, I don't like any of the other props. I've seen Washington and Ball get benched for whole quarters, in the last few games and they were fighting for a play-in spot/higher seed. Both have nice odds for dbl/dbl, but Ball has burnt me every time.

Last edited:
Well, Sabonis didn't play the 4th quarter because the Pacers were ahead 30, so he just got me 14, 21 and 9 assists Another heartbreaker because of a blowout. Taking DeJounte Murray for a dbl/dbl, tomorrow

McIlroy, Thomas, and Spieth to all make the cut at the PGAC looks like a nice boost on FD at +160...

VN Store

Back