THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Did anyone do the risk free $50 fanduel bet? If so did you get your money back?
Interestingly, I had the same problem. I had to email customer support and received a response in about 48 hours, along with a credit to my account. I would include your ticket number and date for the qualifying wager.

Interestingly, I had the same problem. I had to email customer support and received a response in about 48 hours, along with a credit to my account. I would include your ticket number and date for the qualifying wager.
I got a response from them today. They actually gave me a $150 credit. I’ll take it

why anyone is still using fanduel is beyond me.
I think FD is OK...DraftKings has the best app, IMO, but on a lot of the tournament games I've happened to bet this year I have noticed that FD has had better odds than DK. I get that's just the way the cookie crumbled though...if I happened to want to bet the other way then DK would have had the better odds.

I think FD is OK...DraftKings has the best app, IMO, but on a lot of the tournament games I've happened to bet this year I have noticed that FD has had better odds than DK. I get that's just the way the cookie crumbled though...if I happened to want to bet the other way then DK would have had the better odds.
I had both but fanduel was just a piece of crap. Just DK now.

I had both but fanduel was just a piece of crap. Just DK now.
Of the 3 majors, I thought MGM's was the worst. Their app wasn't laid out well and was very clunky. I messed around with it for about 5 minutes before deleting it. I use DK most often.

All things equal, I prefer DK but I price shop between FD and DK based on who I want to bet because the odds differences are often meaningful.

Reactions: bignewt
That Bama shot at the end of regulation screwed a nice parlay by busting the under in OT.

In case anyone missed it, FD has a great parlay insurance promotion on the tournament games.

Just an FYI for baseball. I had a 3 team parlay that involved the Mets/Nats which went down tonight due to COVID. I contacted FD support to get the $ back and they told me at first they could not do it since it wasnt due to weather or the game changing venues since the game could possible be played within the week. They gave me a one time courtesy void in which all accounts get, but just something to keep in mind if you bet MLB this year. That FD is so damn dumb, that they wont cancel or void parlays because of a global pandemic causing virus because the game could be played later.

Just an FYI for baseball. I had a 3 team parlay that involved the Mets/Nats which went down tonight due to COVID. I contacted FD support to get the $ back and they told me at first they could not do it since it wasnt due to weather or the game changing venues since the game could possible be played within the week. They gave me a one time courtesy void in which all accounts get, but just something to keep in mind if you bet MLB this year. That FD is so damn dumb, that they wont cancel or void parlays because of a global pandemic causing virus because the game could be played later.
That’s interesting because I had the same type or parlay and they automatically voided my bets.

That’s interesting because I had the same type or parlay and they automatically voided my bets.
I guess because later on they said they werent playing the game on Friday, so most likely it wont be made up within the week time limit they have set.
Imo it shouldve been auto void anyways since it was due to covid

VN Store

Back