THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I got lucky on the odds boost for the Ravens Bills game. They gave me Diggs score the first TD +1050 so I took it because I had free bets on Lamar Jackson or Dobbins scoring first.

Reactions: TBrown
Well I got taken behind the woodshed... tomorrow is another day. Gotta be at least one upset this weekend right?

I had an NBA parlay that was looking good, then a guy plays 20 mins on an injured ankle then decides at half he isn't gonna play anymore. RIP

I lost on JK Dobbins to score, I lost on Rodgers over 9.5 rushing yards, I lost on Robert Woods to score, lost on Jackson and Allen to score.
Won on Cam Akers to score, Diggs first TD, Packers to score first and win
I have a 3 player parlay of Adams Kamara and Hill to score so hope that hits tomorrow.

Thanks to mahomes getting hurt, I will miss my parlay. Needed him to get 80 more yards

I got 3/4 right tonight.
I had Flyers Moneyline -136
Flyers 1.5 +180
Crosby and Ovechkin to combine for more than 2.5 points +120
Lost on Vols Michigan and Duke to win +190

just an fyi in case people missed it: on draft kings there is a free UFC 257 pool

Free $25K UFC 257 Main Card Pool

Got a lot of under player props in the Packers bucs game think it will be a defensive game.

So I had Rodgers under rushing yards at 10.5. He didn't rush once but DK has it as a loss. Wtf? How do you contest it?

KC 48
TB 20
I’d be shocked if it was this big of a blowout- TB has to establish the run and keep the ball out of Mahomes hands. If they do this it’ll be a lower scoring game. I think that Eric Fisher being out for the Chiefs is going to hurt them and allow TB to get through the offensive line more.

I’d be shocked if it was this big of a blowout- TB has to establish the run and keep the ball out of Mahomes hands. If they do this it’ll be a lower scoring game. I think that Eric Fisher being out for the Chiefs is going to hurt them and allow TB to get through the offensive line more.
Don't see this game being close at all. KC offense is unstoppable, KC secondary will be the reason for the lopsided score. Their secondary is legit.

Don't see this game being close at all. KC offense is unstoppable, KC secondary will be the reason for the lopsided score. Their secondary is legit.

K's oline is hurting and Tampa's D is very underrated, especially if Whitehead plays. I see it as a less than a touchdown KC victory.

Draftkings giving free $50 bet for outage over the weekend. Not sure if you had to attempt to access it so get it.

VN Store

Back