THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

Got the Bills in at -6.5 last night but that numbers accelerating towards Buffalo.

Need more time on the other games.

My buddy hit a nice parlay yesterday. Turned a free $10 bet (6 team parlay) into $536 thanks to MGM's app. He's always doing crazy parlays and finally hit a good one.

I am done with boosts on fanduel, I have realized they are going to win 95% plus of those.
I don’t play the boost either (unless it’s one of the gimme boosts). Figure they know it’s not going to hit.

Reactions: GSD82
I am done with boosts on fanduel, I have realized they are going to win 95% plus of those.
The only boosts worth doing are the ones where you can pick your team/game. DraftKings typically has better boosts and promos IMO. 20% on all the nfl games last weekend for example.

Reactions: GSD82 and TBrown
FD giving free $25 bet due to yesterday’s issues - if you were affected.

Last edited:
Yup feel the same way. I did the Ben Simmons one on Draft Kings tonight and he was well on his way to hit it and then they pull him halfway through the 4th quarter.

Reactions: GSD82
anyone else still getting the fanduel maintenance screen on the app when you open it? I have killed it a few times and it still comes up.

is auburn +7 (at ole miss tonight) dumb? haven't seen much of ole miss yet

thinking about that or maybe the TN game tonight to use the DK profit boost

is auburn +7 (at ole miss tonight) dumb? haven't seen much of ole miss yet

thinking about that or maybe the TN game tonight to use the DK profit boost
I parlayed TN-Michigan MLs and used the boost to take it up over even money.

Hoping it doesn’t bite me but I took Tampa -8.5 over Washington and New Orleans -10 over Chicago. I hate betting the favorites with the lines that high but washington stinks and Alex Smith isn’t expected to play and Chicago in my eyes shouldn’t even be a playoff team.
What bets do you guys have today?

Reactions: TBrown
Hoping it doesn’t bite me but I took Tampa -8.5 over Washington and New Orleans -10 over Chicago. I hate betting the favorites with the lines that high but washington stinks and Alex Smith isn’t expected to play and Chicago in my eyes shouldn’t even be a playoff team.
What bets do you guys have today?
Think you are good if smith is out in that game.

I took the under 51 on colts/bills
And straight moneyline parlay with DK 50% boost (Bills, Seahawks, bucs)

VN Store

Back