THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

The Dog

Because I Can
FanDuel completely screwed me on my free bet, I made 3 bets, lost all 3 didn't get any refunds, so I closed my account and joined DraftKings. DK has done everything they said they would and their app. kills FD. I should have listened to @bignewt . I didn't and it cost me $250

mr.checkerboards

FanDuel completely screwed me on my free bet, I made 3 bets, lost all 3 didn't get any refunds, so I closed my account and joined DraftKings. DK has done everything they said they would and their app. kills FD. I should have listened to @bignewt . I didn't and it cost me $250
1. Did you opt in?
2. Usually FD requires 2/3 legs of a parlay to hit for any insurance to be paid out.

The Dog

Because I Can
I thought I did, but my connection seemed bad, some how I got listed as gambling out of NJ and it wouldn't let me bet, some bets, but then let some go through. It just was a headache all the way around and DK has been the complete opposite, every time I opt in, I get my boost, every bet goes through quicker and it's easier. Maybe, I'm too much of an idiot to use FD, very possible, but DK works great for me and I'm very happy

mr.checkerboards

Overall a really solid weekend for me:
Dern +300 for a sub win
Acuna HR+230
Freddie HR +320(I think dont remember exact odds)
Seager HR + 480
Hit some ML bets as well, really good weekend

VN Store

Sponsors