THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

I like it. Wisc/JM game should be good. Wisconsin has been playing better lately.

I hate betting against Kansas in the tournament, same with Mich St. A lot of people are calling for a Samford upset, though and Kansas hasn't been it's normal self this year.
I wouldn’t normally bet against Kansas but they haven’t been playing well and are missing one of their top scorers. But who knows

I like it. Wisc/JM game should be good. Wisconsin has been playing better lately.

I hate betting against Kansas in the tournament, same with Mich St. A lot of people are calling for a Samford upset, though and Kansas hasn't been it's normal self this year.
And McCullers is out for Kansas also...

Reactions: ILVFL
BetMGM didn’t have a Purdue line posted so I picked chalk covers by the other seven 1/2 seeds at +9566, boosted to +15688 and $3.35 could return $528.92

Reactions: ionaVOL
Also, something im trying this year, that has been profitable for a couple years now. If you have or want to use the bankroll, pick a unit and just go down the list and bet every dog. So far including the first four games its 1-1. Last year a $100 bettor wouldve made just under 1k by the end of the tournament.

This doesn't involve sports .... but I didn't want to start a new thread for it :

The odds against having this kind of luck playing slot machines are astronomically high ..... but how could a person cheat at slots?

VN Store

Back