The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Just now watching last night's Raw and I haven't watched in several weeks but they must actually be cutting back on the hard PG only line.

During the gender reveal segment someone says something about Maria being on pole is what got us into this mess.

Then Renee says something about getting kicked by his own baby daddy's a**.

Usos still haven't been on tv since the match after the arrest where they ate the pin. Figure they'll be coming back soon

So I decided who needs to get the first victory over the Fiend. The Fiend needs to get over on everyone he faces every time. I don't entirely know how you book him to not win the championship at Hell in the Cell, but they need to figure it out. He needs to beat the Demon at Mania. He needs to be untouchable. He needs to be off TV after Mania for a while and only show up every now and then to destroy someone and vanish.

Then one time, while he's out decimating some random person...

DreamMain.jpg

His music hits and the Fiend, in his mask, turns and looks in astonishment (albeit it's tough to see astonishment behind a mask). The only character more over-the-top than the Fiend comes out and the Fiend is shook. Who is this who thinks he will get the better of the Fiend?! He comes out and beats the Fiend. It legitimizes his character. His character would be destroyed if he didn't go after the biggest and baddest and win. I still think the Fiend has to win the feud, but you give his first loss to Dream and the Dream character officially has the clout to last on the main roster.

Oh also I have another idea. What can I say? I'm an ideas guy. I've been trying to figure out Hell in a Cell between Bray and Seth. Coming into tonight's show (I'm just starting it on DVR), the Fiend hasn't referenced the belt once. Seth and the Fiend go into Hell in a Cell. What if at the end, the Fiend is sucking the life out of Seth with the Mandible Claw. Then, before the bell can be rung, the lights go out, wacky lighting ensues, and the lights come back up to find Seth laying on the mat, passed out, with the Fiend nowhere to be found. No bell is rung. Just awkward silence. Then the wacky lighting happens again with laughing, etc. to close the show.

The Fiend needs to show that he is about decimation for the sake of fear. The Fiend should have no need for a belt. This way, the Fiend shows that he is the dominant force of fear in WWE, while getting him away from the title scene for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: JohnnyD1024
Oh also I have another idea. What can I say? I'm an ideas guy. I've been trying to figure out Hell in a Cell between Bray and Seth. Coming into tonight's show (I'm just starting it on DVR), the Fiend hasn't referenced the belt once. Seth and the Fiend go into Hell in a Cell. What if at the end, the Fiend is sucking the life out of Seth with the Mandible Claw. Then, before the bell can be rung, the lights go out, wacky lighting ensues, and the lights come back up to find Seth laying on the mat, passed out, with the Fiend nowhere to be found. No bell is rung. Just awkward silence. Then the wacky lighting happens again with laughing, etc. to close the show.

The Fiend needs to show that he is about decimation for the sake of fear. The Fiend should have no need for a belt. This way, the Fiend shows that he is the dominant force of fear in WWE, while getting him away from the title scene for the foreseeable future.

Also I really wish that they didn't waste MITB on Brock and gave it to an up and coming heel instead because that scenario would be perfect for them to cash in.

I like it, but I'd change one thing. Do that match to open the show. Then, throughout the night, have the lights go out randomly during matches. Then the Fiend appears in the ring scaring whoever is there. Lights go back out, he's gone. Make it random. Women's matches, tag matches but he never attacks or causes a DQ. He's playing mind games with the entire roster.

I like it, but I'd change one thing. Do that match to open the show. Then, throughout the night, have the lights go out randomly during matches. Then the Fiend appears in the ring scaring whoever is there. Lights go back out, he's gone. Make it random. Women's matches, tag matches but he never attacks or causes a DQ. He's playing mind games with the entire roster.
I like this. Building off of it, at some point he needs to go away again for a few weeks. The Fiend appearing, whether in person or in a Firefly Funhouse skit, should be something that happens at random. The whole point of fear is the not knowing. It's what makes Barney's decision of the 5 slaps doled out at any time so great. Could be this week, next week, or next month. He doesn't have to attack every legend. If you know every week will include a Firefly Funhouse and a likely appearance of the Fiend, it will not only become overplayed, but will also tone down the frightening aspect of not knowing.

Reactions: oUTlaw

I don't get why so many people think Bray having the belt is a bad thing. I think he should win the title and have a deadlock on it for at least a year. What would be a greater fear than having to go through the Fiend to win the biggest prize?

I don't get why so many people think Bray having the belt is a bad thing. I think he should win the title and have a deadlock on it for at least a year. What would be a greater fear than having to go through the Fiend to win the biggest prize?
I feel that a character like that shouldn't care about winning championships. It's like Joker in Dark Knight, he's a different class of criminal.

It's still very weird to me that Bray hasn't once mentioned, referenced, or even looked at the belt.

So not sure if this has been mentioned recently or not, but ive noticed when Lacey wrestles if she wears red trunks she has been winning and she wears any other color she is losing

So not sure if this has been mentioned recently or not, but ive noticed when Lacey wrestles if she wears red trunks she has been winning and she wears any other color she is losing
Didn't she wear red when she had Seth written on her butt and they zoomed in on her vagina?

Announcers are changing...

Michael Cole and Corey Graves on Smackdown. With Renee Young as Special Guest Commentator do to her new job as host off WWE Backstage on FS1.

Vic Joseph, Dio Maddin and Jerry "The King" Lawler on Raw.

Reactions: ATC_VOL

VN Store

Back