The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Mick Foley putting over Bray Wyatt (no offense to Finn Bálor) was the best part of the show. It was cool to be put over by a Hardcore Legend and this take is coming from someone that thought the Firefly Fun House was corny. I thought Bray was going to have multiple personalities but it looks like they are going to go in another direction than the Hurt / Heal gimmick or either I am just being impatient.

Reactions: zjcvols
They are also finally booking Roman Reigns the right way. That line to Samoa Joe about "you're from the same island, you know what happens next", keep letting him talk like that and not have him follow a script and sound like a robot. That was badass! 🔥

Reactions: ATC_VOL
All I wanted was KO hitting the Stunner on Shane, watching him bounce up, Rocky-esque, directly into a Stunner from Stone Cold. That's all I wanted.

I did call DiBiase buying the 24/7 title from Madusa, though.

I firmly believe that the Demon should be allowed to not lose for years. Every time Balor goes out there as the Demon, he should win.

but

IF you were ever going to have the Demon lose, this seems like the time. The Fiend would never get a bigger rub than beating the Demon.

I firmly believe that the Demon should be allowed to not lose for years. Every time Balor goes out there as the Demon, he should win.

but

IF you were ever going to have the Demon lose, this seems like the time. The Fiend would never get a bigger rub than beating the Demon.

It looks lime Finn is going to take a couple of months off after SummerSlam.

Finn Balor Requests Time Off From WWE

I figure he'll take a big bump in his match with Bray to explain his absence. I'm not sure if they will use the demon for that, or save it for when Finn gets back so they can do Fiend vs Demon for the Rumble or WM.

sooo, Usos vs the Hardy Boyz for the gold once Jeff (who was also recently arrested for public intoxication) gets healthy?

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Alexa vs. Becky announced for Raw this week and Dana Brooke is complaining on Twitter about Alexa getting opportunities so it may turn into a triple threat match. Rollins vs. Ziggler also announced it should be a good pure wrestling match.

VN Store

Back