The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Also I don’t understand having Natalya be #1 contender for Becky’s Raw Women's Championship over Alexa Bliss, I’m sure they’ll have her feud with Nikki Cross but the crowd wants Alexa.
The crowd booed Alexa. And not heel heat booed. They tried to boo her off the stage. The crowd is DYING for anything other than Charlotte and Alexa. I rarely watch anymore and I see that. I don't know what drugs you use, but they're doing wonders.

The crowd booed Alexa. And not heel heat booed. They tried to boo her off the stage. The crowd is DYING for anything other than Charlotte and Alexa. I rarely watch anymore and I see that. I don't know what drugs you use, but they're doing wonders.

No need to be a smart aleck, I only read the results this week but on WF everyone loves Alexa and she was being cheered less than a month ago. I also don’t do illegal drugs and that is uncalled for smartass!

No need to be a smart aleck, I only read the results this week but on WF everyone loves Alexa and she was being cheered less than a month ago. I also don’t do illegal drugs and that is uncalled for smartass!
Sorry Peyton. My bad. I'll say 100 Hail Maries in forgiveness

Even going with your point, Nattie isn’t going to put butts in the seats. There were better options for SummerSlam.
The Hart Foundation always sells. She's put on great matches in her other pushes. This is one of those really bad takes that comes off as whining. You think Alexa is hot and want to see her on TV. No one else does. My screen name in the league you're upset about is Twisted Bliss. And I don't want her in another title push. She's really good, but she's been overpushed and, even more importantly, can't stay healthy.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Which part specifically? I do understand them throwing Nattie a bone but not the timing of it for an event the magnitude of SummerSlam. Nikki can’t be dumb forever but bad timing if that’s the plan.
Like Bill said the crowd is tired of Alexa. Plus she is good on the mic which is one reason I like her, but she isnt good enough in the ring to put on a 5 star classic

Even going with your point, Nattie isn’t going to put butts in the seats. There were better options for SummerSlam.
Nattie might not put buts in seats but she isnt supposed to. Becky is the money maker and who can put on a better match while telling a story nattie. At a show like SS you need matchups that can put on quality matchss which Nattie gives a better chance of. Plus Alexa looks weak as hell right now losing to the quote in quote lesser of the two champs Bayley in a 2 on 1 handicap match cleanly

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
Like Bill said the crowd is tired of Alexa. Plus she is good on the mic which is one reason I like her, but she isnt good enough in the ring to put on a 5 star classic
I don't even like Alexa on the mic, but it's because of the WWE writing the corny scripts.

Summerslam is in Toronto, i think that's why Natty is in the match.

I don't even like Alexa on the mic, but it's because of the WWE writing the corny scripts.

Summerslam is in Toronto, i think that's why Natty is in the match.
Forgot it was there but yeah another reason. But I still think Natalya can put on the better match she just doesnt have the charisma for a main event push.

The Hart Foundation always sells. She's put on great matches in her other pushes. This is one of those really bad takes that comes off as whining. You think Alexa is hot and want to see her on TV. No one else does. My screen name in the league you're upset about is Twisted Bliss. And I don't want her in another title push. She's really good, but she's been overpushed and, even more importantly, can't stay healthy.

I have been watching wrestling since 1985, I know all about The Hart Foundation. Nattie will lose and more than likely disappear for months. Naomi would have been a much better choice. Where is Sasha Banks? It sounds like whining because the product isn’t very good right now. You’d have an aneurysm if you read the live show threads on WF! I’ll say this most of you people are like The New Day with The Power of Positivity, which is one of the good acts in WWE right now.

Last edited:
I don't understand the notion that Natalya is a good wrestler. She was "good" when the norm was Kelly Kelly. When the women got better, her inadequacies shone brighter and brighter. She is slow going into every move she does. She telegraphs worse than just about anyone on the roster. She's the worst applier of the Sharpshooter ever. She's not believable as a face and she's not believable as a heel. Her "turn" last week against Becky was like pulling teeth.

Putting her on the card didn't make sense until someone here reminded me that they're in Canada. It makes sense now. Still doesn't mean she is talented enough to be near the top of the division, let alone competing for the belt.

Reactions: The Sheriff
I don't understand the notion that Natalya is a good wrestler. She was "good" when the norm was Kelly Kelly. When the women got better, her inadequacies shone brighter and brighter. She is slow going into every move she does. She telegraphs worse than just about anyone on the roster. She's the worst applier of the Sharpshooter ever. She's not believable as a face and she's not believable as a heel. Her "turn" last week against Becky was like pulling teeth.

Putting her on the card didn't make sense until someone here reminded me that they're in Canada. It makes sense now. Still doesn't mean she is talented enough to be near the top of the division, let alone competing for the belt.
To me she didn't turn heel on Monday.......it was just her standing her ground against Becky.

There are reports that Bray was trolling the product with the Firefly Fun House. I just don’t see how someone cannot see KO bucking authority all of a sudden and even stealing the stunner is not copying Stone Cold and as hard as anyone tries there will never be another Stone Cold!

It's wrestling. It's about time someone else uses the stunner. Austin has been retired for 16 years. It's a cool nostalgic move, it's supposed to remind you of Austin and I can think of few who would play the rebel hero better than Kevin Owens.

Also I don’t understand having Natalya be #1 contender for Becky’s Raw Women's Championship over Alexa Bliss, I’m sure they’ll have her feud with Nikki Cross but the crowd wants Alexa.

The crowd was literally *****ing on the match because they thought for sure Alexa was getting another pointless title shot, that's why they actually popped when Nattie won. Alexa is a decent hand for promo work, but she's been pushed to hard consistently when she's not even in the top half of women's wrestles signed to WWE.

I could easily see Seth vs. AJ turning into a six man tag match.

Torrie Wilson turns 44 in two days and looks as fine as ever!

VN Store

Back