The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I hate Lesnar

I hate the wwe is so whipped by him that they do everything for including buying knee pads. The more this the more I believe what Phil Brooks said was true. AEW can’t get here fast enough

Well, I figure I will get hate but love me some Lesnar. Perfect heel stealing that win. Now logically, Ali had plenty of time to pull the case down while Lesnar was coming down the ramp, just like Ambrose a few years ago when Kane came out.

Let those beautiful boos rain down, Lesnar loves it, rocking out to his briefcase. Time for some Paul Heyman to kick off Raw, one of the greatest promo men of all time.

Well, I figure I will get hate but love me some Lesnar. Perfect heel stealing that win. Now logically, Ali had plenty of time to pull the case down while Lesnar was coming down the ramp, just like Ambrose a few years ago when Kane came out.

Let those beautiful boos rain down, Lesnar loves it, rocking out to his briefcase. Time for some Paul Heyman to kick off Raw, one of the greatest promo men of all time.

tenor (2).gif

Maybe we can all at least agree that Charly Caruso is not ugly ?
Lol sure, I'll even agree about Paul Heyman being a great promo guy. But Brock's matches are juat so boring. When the best part about you is your hype man, something is wrong.

So, it's basically the Hardcore Title but without the name. How Crash Holly was getting chased around everywhere, losing it and gaining it back over and over.

Why?

3 moves and match is over
Wrestling once a month
WWe and Lesnar screw the best and better wrestlers out of better shows and ratings
The fans are tired of him

That said when AEW gets here and Lesnar is champion and WWe is stale and boring they’ll get what they deserve

After watching that PAC vs Hangman match . I calling it a simi work . I think PAC told AEW he didn’t want to lose to Hangman because it hurts his title but I think he loses his title in the next few months and goes to AEW

As for MITB . Lesner is the perfect briefcase holder . Never there and can easily win the title . The issue is eventually he is gonna be champion again

According to Dave Metzler PAC was gonna beat Hangman and face Kenny Omega at All in this year but he didn’t want to lose to Kenny

VN Store

Back