The WRASSLIN’ Thread

I'm a big fan of Su Yung and Rosemary:cool::) I'd love it if both of them wound up wrestling for AEW:)
Assuming the TNT deal goes well, I'm sure Rosemary will chase her bunny. It's hard to say on Su Yung. She's built a real nitch in Impact as a heal. Once Shayna Baszler moves on from NXT, she would be a great choice to be the primary heal in the women's division. I bet she ends up at Full Sail sooner than later. It's to bad Nikki Cross is busy being underutilized on the "main" roster. I would love to see that feud.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Assuming the TNT deal goes well, I'm sure Rosemary will chase her bunny. It's hard to say on Su Yung. She's built a real nitch in Impact as a heal. Once Shayna Baszler moves on from NXT, she would be a great choice to be the primary heal in the women's division. I bet she ends up at Full Sail sooner than later. It's to bad Nikki Cross is busy being underutilized on the "main" roster. I would love to see that feud.
Sadly I think Nikki Cross will be buried by Vince who doesn't know how to use her

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Fox made it official this morning announcing their 2019 Fall Network Schedule and WWE Smackdown Live! will be on Friday nights.

Lars Sullivan has been fined 100,000 dollars and sent to sensitivity training because of his comments. I don't think the huge heat on Lars Sullivan will decrease and I think Lars Sullivan will wind up being fired by Vince.

And can someone who follows closer than me tell me they aren’t dumping Becky already?

I watched the highlights and when Charlotte said it’s stupid to have a name you haven’t earned like Becky 2 belts I thought hmm big words coming from a woman who rides coat tails and got a name from piggy backing.

I hope Becky wins again but I doubt they’ll do it.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
And can someone who follows closer than me tell me they aren’t dumping Becky already?

I watched the highlights and when Charlotte said it’s stupid to have a name you haven’t earned like Becky 2 belts I thought hmm big words coming from a woman who rides coat tails and got a name from piggy backing.

I hope Becky wins again but I doubt they’ll do it.
I think Becky Lynch will lose the RAW Women's Title to Lacey Evans and the Smackdown Women's Title to Charlotte Flair

VN Store

Back