The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Are they taking so publicly about Ambrose not resigning with WWE as a work? I like his character and he’s a good performer, good on the mic also. I can’t say I blame him for wanting to leave after his last storyline. I think he’s staying.

Are they taking so publicly about Ambrose not resigning with WWE as a work? I like his character and he’s a good performer, good on the mic also. I can’t say I blame him for wanting to leave after his last storyline. I think he’s staying.
Yeah, that does seem weird that they're being so blunt about it. Makes you think he might end up staying

I think it's a work and he's staying too.

I think the presence of emerging alternatives like All Elite will force WWE to treat these call-ups better than they have in the past. That, combined with moving Smackdown to Fox primetime later this year, should result in better matches and fewer non-wrestling storylines. Fingers crossed, anyway.

I'm a huge Shinsuke fan, but honestly I think he's failed to adapt to our audience a bit. Especially the lack of progress in getting through American style promos. But I'm still hoping he'll make a comeback and put strong style front and center again.

I'm a huge Shinsuke fan, but honestly I think he's failed to adapt to our audience a bit. Especially the lack of progress in getting through American style promos. But I'm still hoping he'll make a comeback and put strong style front and center again.
Most WWE promos have me cringing within 10 seconds. I think it'd be better if the top guys talked...and wrestled...less.

Most WWE promos have me cringing within 10 seconds. I think it'd be better if the top guys talked...and wrestled...less.

There are a select few I will listen to at all. The rest I skip. And the women, my goodness, there are probably 2 who I can stand to hear at all. I'll listen to Becky and Alexa, and that's about it.

Actually watched for the first time in months. It’s March, so I got an Authority screw job.

I don’t think I’m watching Mania. I’m so bored with the product I don’t even feel anything about knowing I’ll find something else to do during Mania.

Kofimania would have been one of the biggest things they'd have going for them. But they screwed that up too

So is everyone mentally prepared for John Cena winning the Andre The Giant Battle Royal?
If he's in it, I think whoever wins does so by eliminating him last. No reason for him to be winning a meaningless battle royale when he can give the rub to someone who could actually find success based on it

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol

VN Store

Back