The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Loved Mene Gene. Him playing the straight man interviewer to Bobby Heenan and the like will always be classic.

I used to work with a fella named Gene, so his nickname (of course) was Mean Gene, but I would usually extend it to the full Mean Whoooooo, By God Gene!

I'm pretty sure that Kenny Omega is done with New Japan. He wasn't booked for New Years Dash today and going off the event today Tanahashi is going into a title program with Jay White. One would assume that he will join All Elite Wrestling but it was reported earlier this week that the WWE offered him an insane deal recently so who knows?

I'm pretty sure that Kenny Omega is done with New Japan. He wasn't booked for New Years Dash today and going off the event today Tanahashi is going into a title program with Jay White. One would assume that he will join All Elite Wrestling but it was reported earlier this week that the WWE offered him an insane deal recently so who knows?
Me and Z were discussing this somewhere else the other night....idk where you were.

I feel like there's no way he doesn't join AEW.

But what if he came out on a live Raw and gave the "you know who i am, but you don't know why I'm here" promo and led an invasion type thing and the former BC members joined him.

VN Store

Back